Lipo - Riverside, CA

Mommy of 3 boys. Had upper and lower abs done...

Mommy of 3 boys. Had upper and lower abs done upper back and saddle bags. Not really painful at all looking into a TT

Thanks Suzy4 :)
Wow amazing results- you look terrific :)

So After I saw My new doctor Sassan Alavi, He said...

So After I saw My new doctor Sassan Alavi, He said I am not a candidate for a tummy tuck because it's all fat left over from Dr. Carli. I know there is no 100% garantie with plastic surgery but when a Doctor refuses to do touch ups and try's to talk you into a more expensive and painful surgery it's just bogus. Now I know the work he did came out pretty damn good but I this it could have been ALLOT better on the abs I guess I was one of the lucky one if you Google carli's Name you will see what I mean and how he treated his other patients just as bad as me.
Did Dr. Alavi do any work on you? I have a mini TT scheduled with him in May and just looking for some feedback :)
No he said I didn't need one just needed more lipo..... But I did not go with him after research I found on him Just wanted you to read what I did scared me enough not to do with him go on yelp and look him up :)
Yes I read yelp, but yelps algorithms for posting reviews don't demonstrate a fair balance of reviews. He has lots of positive reviews on this site and Google reviews. I also looked at his licensing and didn't find any problems in his history or certifications. Just wondering how the work turned out if you had used him :) thanks for the quick reply!!
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

I have to take back what I said about Dr. Carli being a good doctor after seeing the My other doctor yesterday He told me after I had lipo done that is what my muscles that needed to be fixed that I needed a tummy tuck.He refused to touch any areas Even after I called many times and was seen my him this other doc told me I am not a candidate for a tummy tuck at all it's allot of left over fat from his work! He's cocky acts like you don't know what your talking about and pretty much makes you feel stupid for thinking you needed touch up's done in the first place.