Lipo - Riverside, CA

Mommy of 3 boys. Had upper and lower abs done...

Mommy of 3 boys. Had upper and lower abs done upper back and saddle bags. Not really painful at all looking into a TT

So After I saw My new doctor Sassan Alavi, He said...

So After I saw My new doctor Sassan Alavi, He said I am not a candidate for a tummy tuck because it's all fat left over from Dr. Carli. I know there is no 100% garantie with plastic surgery but when a Doctor refuses to do touch ups and try's to talk you into a more expensive and painful surgery it's just bogus. Now I know the work he did came out pretty damn good but I this it could have been ALLOT better on the abs I guess I was one of the lucky one if you Google carli's Name you will see what I mean and how he treated his other patients just as bad as me.
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

I have to take back what I said about Dr. Carli being a good doctor after seeing the My other doctor yesterday He told me after I had lipo done that is what my muscles that needed to be fixed that I needed a tummy tuck.He refused to touch any areas Even after I called many times and was seen my him this other doc told me I am not a candidate for a tummy tuck at all it's allot of left over fat from his work! He's cocky acts like you don't know what your talking about and pretty much makes you feel stupid for thinking you needed touch up's done in the first place.

Looking great Sandra. I hope my back will come out looking great like yours.
If you notice right above my undies the is a little hole there is the only scare you can really notice all other faded away there was a stitch but i got sick from the meds and it tore open the wound I tried to get his to restitch it but that was another thing he refused to do
Do you have any scarring from the procedure? Just wondering because I scar VERY easily!!
As long as you exercise it wont come back :) and it dose not go somewhere else like allot of people think lol From what doctors have told me and what I have read where ever the suck the fat out of it will never come back you can gain weight in other places but where they took it out it suppose to never come back :)
Thanks for sharing before and after photos. I'm thinking about doing this- but a little scared that it'll come back after. Surprised to hear that you didn't really see weight loss from the surgery?
Thanks :) it took about 4 weeks for it to go completely away I didn't get allot of swelling I got lucky with that :)
You look Awesome, how long before the brusing was gone? I'm up for Lipo-back,waist,abs in 2 weeks.
Thanks Suzy4 :)
Wow amazing results- you look terrific :)
You look outstanding! WOW!
That's really what I'm hoping as well--that I'll be super motivated to work out more once I've spent so much money and gone through pain!
Thank you LipoinPDX Not really from the lipo it's self I use to joke that he didn't take any out he just pushed it around lol I fit my clothes better after but I lost about 20 lbs after not from the lipo though from weight lifting and ALLOT of cardio after getting it done it just encouraged me to work out even more
Wow, your results are amazing. I hope mine are even half as good! Did you drop a few clothing sizes? Sure looks like it! Congrats!

Glad to hear it went well. If you decide on a TT I'm sure you'll gets lots of support from the community here on RealSelf!

Hi Kristy Thank you so much :) It was not that bad at all hurt to stand for a long period of time but not bad enough to need any pain medications at all the only icky part was the leakage :)

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your review. Your before/after pics are great! How was your recovery period after surgery?

Kirsty