60 Large Breast - Riverside, CA

I am completely happy with my reduction. I had...

I am completely happy with my reduction. I had very large breasts and had rashes underneath. I had a hard time finding tops and bras. I am only 5' 2". My back is not hurting and the scars from surgery are fading. He did a wonder job. They are very even and look great. Nipples are even. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a reduction. He removed 501 from one side and 768 from the other. Pain was not too bad. I had stitching that poked through, but after 6 weeks they all went away.
Wow, you are amazingly......strong and easygoing or something:) The idea of sutures poking out really bothers me. I haven't had it done but I read your post with eagerness because I'm 59. Still waiting for a PS consult, I tried to make one but she said I had to have a Dr. referral. Don't know why since I will probably end up having to pay out of pocket because I'm overweight. Unfortunately there are no recommended RealSelf Dr.s for my town so choosing one is a bit scary. Glad to hear you came through healthy and happy, thank you for sharing.
Thank you for sharing your journey with us.  I am happy for you and glad you are feeling better.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Very understanding and explained procedure