Finally My girls have arrived!!

Im soo obsessed with this site! I honestly LOVE...

Im soo obsessed with this site! I honestly LOVE reading peoples stories and experiences. It just makes me that much more excited for my big day, and is so helpful. Im getting such a great idea of what to expect day of and post op.

Im having one issue though... I went on 5 different consults and loves 2 of the drs. My husband and I both did lots of research on both and went with the 1 we both thought was a better option. He has won tons of awards and went to great schools! I scheduled my surgery and continued to read about him in the days following. I come across 1 bad review where a woman's husband said he gave her a botched boob job 6 years ago. To say the least I'm a little freaked out now...he has plenty of great reviews calling him a life saver and best ps ever. I just don't know how to take the bad review. Should i go with the other dr i liked or trust in this 1? Im sure every dr has had an unhappy patient in their career and also think a lot depends on if you follow post op instructions. Any suggestions?

Just under 3 weeks till my surgery! Still seems so...

Just under 3 weeks till my surgery! Still seems so surreal to me! I forgot to mention i am also getting a BL with the BA but only on the left side because my right is so much smaller and doesn't sag. I was told by one of the doctors i did a consult with that you should have them done separately because i could end up with wider scars from the lift, but financially its alot more and child care for 1 surgery i hard enough to get. Has anyone who had them done together had really bad scaring?

Had pre op today! Decided on 500cc hp unders. Its...

Had pre op today! Decided on 500cc hp unders. Its becoming soo very real now! Also paid for it today which was bitter sweet. I hope it is worth all im spending on it! Surgery is the 29th at 730 am. Have everything set up for daycare and husband took the week off work to help me. Now just have to clean and prepare the house this next week. Hope these 10 days fly by!!!!

Also i feel sooo much better about my Dr! He was...

Also i feel sooo much better about my Dr! He was great today and pretty busy which is a good sign! I totally trust him and believe im in good hands.

Well i had my surgery at 8am today and I'm feeling...

Well i had my surgery at 8am today and I'm feeling much better! Was rough waking up because i felt Sooo sick but I've been sleeping a lot and getting some food and water in me. Now im just dizzy when i stand up for longer than a few mins. My hubby has been amazing!! Keeping track of pain meds and my ice packs..bringing me food and water! All while taking care of our 4 year old. Its sooo nice!

As for my boobs i cant really see much and wont be able until tomorrow at my appt. What i can see i LOVE though! I ended up getting 550cc in left and 600cc mentor smooth hp gel. Big! But thats what i wanted...I'm 5'5 125ish lbs so they will def pop out! I cant believe i actually got them today!!!!!! Im so happy!

Today I'm sore! And more swollen...it harder to...

Today I'm sore! And more swollen...it harder to get off the couch by myself. I saw the Dr and he said all looks well...started the massaging too which hurts! Ouch! Overall not as bad as i expected it to be
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Hi Cali I just went for a consultation with Dr. Childers and also read that bad review about the blotched boob. That has me very nervous to use him. Im planning on scheduling my surgery on Monday, but am a little unsure . I loved the DR at the consolation, just dont like the reviews. How was your overall experience?
Hey haven't seen an update from you in a while. Hope all is well and that you have healed beautifully!
Hey! Sorry i havent updated. Im doing great! Healed fast but unfortunately im having a revision surg tomorrow morning. Since i started out so different it was hard to get me perfect in 1 shot. My left breast droops lower so were doing another lift on it and reducing the areola size. And the right breast has minor bottoming out which he will also be fixing. Im anxious to get this surg over and start the healing again. I havent even been able to bra shop because i knew the shape would change after revision....how are you doing?
You look fantastic! So glad all is going well for you! Seeing your pics si helping me with my 500ccmod+ choice, I make final decision this friday and op is on the 24th...Yikes!!!
Thanks! Still have lots of dropping to do but I'm slowly getting there!! I got 550 and 600cc hp...you are taller and I've read multiple times tall girls eat up implants! Don't be afraid to go bigger...you don't wanna spend all this money and have regrets :) What size are you hoping to be in the end?
As long as I'm a good D I'll be happy...just don't want be big or else I won't fit into nice bras! What size do you think you'll end up?
Id guess a 32 d maybe 30 dd but im not sure. Ive seen people end up DDD's with smaller implant than mine! Guess its how your body holds it. You make a good point though about the bras..i was at target today and the only thing they had in DD was like 40-48. Way too big! I may have trouble finding stuff...
Glad to see another doctor starting the massages early. My doctor also had me begin the excerises the day after. Yes, it sucked, but trust me, it really made a huge difference in the dropping process. I have a description of my massage technique on my October 9th posting. I am curious to hear if they are the same or different, so check it out and let me know if you have some time. In the meantime, congratulations! They are going to be awesome!
They are the same except he said i don't need to push them down at all. Just up and in. I thinks its helping though! At 1st i hated doing it but now especially in the morning i feel like i relieves a TON of pressure and they are dropping nicely! I can only hope they turn out as beautiful as yours! You look amazing and they fit your body great! Loved reading your story! Thanks for sharing!
Also your comment about make up on surgery day cracked me up! I totally had the same question and i wore a little bit day of and did my hair lol
How are you doing !?.... :-) I feel awesome !! I still think I should've went bigger tho !! Haha but still I think they are so cute. Lol
Im doing great! Still sore but i didnt take any pain meds at all today. My husband went back to work so i had to be able to take care of my son and those pills make me crazy! I would fall asleep ramdomly lol have urs dropped much? Im getting stitches out on wednesday so ill post updated pics then!
I did !! Only the muscle relexers tho 2 or 3... Im at work already ! Moving around a lot. Yes you can say that they have dropped ! I should post pics.. stitches?? Mines are dissolveble! How do you feel about ur boobs ? Lol you like them better now ??. I went to the doc today he grabbed them like crazy he said I better start moving them -_- to make the pocket larger. It hurted bad !!
Was just a couple stitches lol the rest are dissolvable. Im loving my boobs! Of course wish they were bigger lol but its still so early so who knows how i will feel in a couple months. How do you like urs? Are you massaging them daily? I have been since the day after surgery and it helps! Feels good when i do it now..like releasing pressure. Post new pics! I will too!
And you definitely went with the right size! I'm about the same stats as you so its cool to see kind of how that size will look on me.
You look amazing!! Wow, I bet it feels so surreal!
Thanks! Its very surreal! Seems like a dream! They are still a little different but he said thats because 1 started with more space and skin and the other is super tight so once everything drops and falls into place it will all look better. May have to have a tiny lift after too. :( its hard to fix them perfectly all in 1 shot as you know. Im happy though! So glad i finally did it!
:)!!! Yeah, that makes sense. They will look a lot different when they drop. What kind of incision for the implant did you get on the breast with no lift?
I did the aerola incision on both. What incision site are you going with? Honestly i think your plan of having the reduction 1st will work out so well. It just makes so much sense to do it that way. Will you also need a lift on your larger 1? How many ccs are you thinking?
I do have to get a lift for sure on the bigger one and an areola reduction. And then when I get implants I will get an inframammary incision on the one without the lift and he will probably just go over the same areola scar for the other one. I had my heart set on 600 and after seeing a handful of doctors half of them said it wouldn't be a problem and the other half said absolutely not :/ The doctor I decided on was part of that last half... He doesn't think my smaller breast has the right tissue to "give" for 600. So, the biggest he will let me go is 450. I am REALLY hoping that I can get him to change his mind come surgery day! Even If it were just 500, only 50 ccs more. Something about knowing I am at least in the 500s would make me happy :)
Oh, and I'll be getting the lift and reduction during the same surgery. Gonna be PAINFUL.
Ugh thats frustrating! Your small side is bigger than my small side and i got a 600 in there. Was never told by any dr that it could be a problem. I dont know if thats good or bad lol i also had the areola reduction...i thought cutting my nipple would be so painful but im so happy i went with that incision site on both breasts. Its only been 8 days and i cant hardly see it. There will be no scar at all im sure and if anything it will blend in with the pink of the areola! Im about 6 months ill most likely need another lift on the big side and also do an areola reduction again. I want them smaller lol have you set a date yet?
Congrats !! I wanna see pics !!! Lol

Congratulations!!! Don't forget to counteract the side effects of the pain meds right away! The constipation can be worse than the surgery if you're not careful. Glad your hubby is there for you all the way. Can't wait for updates and photos...but take your time and happy healing!  Hugs to you!

Thanks for reminding me! I bought stool softners but havent taken them yet..im on it! Im already bloated. Im not sure what causes that but ill ask tomorrow. And also post pics!