1 Week to Go - Riverside, CA

Hi ladies I have exactly 1 week to go and I am...

Hi ladies
I have exactly 1 week to go and I am sooo scared I hope I am making the right decision. I can use all the feed back I can get. . .i am still not sure how many cc's to go with I am thinking 475 or 500 hp but not sure if they are going to look too big here are my stats
4'11
110 pounds
32 rib cage
13 diameter

I went with 550 ultra high profile I'm 5'4" weight is 140 I look great and I'm 13 across the front. Ultra high fit like a glove and they look awesome, I do not have that puffy implant coming out my arm pit. I look good.
oops I forgot... I did not make up my mind until 2 minutes before I was about to be walked to the surgery room. I was so sick of thinking about it. At the last minute I said do what my first thought was 3 months ago. 550cc ultra high so I went with it and I'm so damn glad I did. I totally rocked that silcone style 45. Try it the projection for the 550 is around 5.7 which is high, but it's all good look amazing.
3 days out from breast augmentation and I feel great I am off pain pills very little bruising and swelling. Dr. Hardesty is great and knows what he is talking about when he says go 10% bigger listen to him. His staff is great and Dr. Hardeasty truly cares about his patients I would recommend him to family and friends.

I am 6 weeks today and everyday my breast look...

I am 6 weeks today and everyday my breast look better and better. My right breast is still a bit smaller then my left and less full but I am waiting that out until the 6 month mark to make a decision if I want to fix it other then that recovery went great no infection or cc as of yet anyway. I do have to say Dr. Hardesty is truly a caring doctor. He wants his patients to be happy with the results. The implants feel strange inside when I get up from bed or if I'm wipeing down the counter sometimes they pop I am hoping that goes away. One last thing always go a little bigger the implants do look smaller when they are under the muscle. Hope that helps ladies:-)

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear everything is going well so far. It really does seem to take forever to get that final result, but it sounds like you're well on your way. :)

Riverside Plastic Surgeon

My rating is based on initial consult and pre op will rate after BA I was referred by a friend.