TT, Lipo and Brizilian Butt Lift Scheduled for March 8, 2011 After a Journey. - Rio Rancho, NM

I had gastric by pass surgery in June of 2009....

I had gastric by pass surgery in June of 2009. Before my surgery my weight was at 275lbs. I now weigh 155lbs I lost a total of 120lbs to date. I feel wonderful! For the exception of the pooch and the sagging skin.

I workout 3 to 4 times a week but I have not been able to achieve the results I want. So my journey to find a PS started 4 months ago. I went for consultation in Sept 2010 I was ready to get the two procedures scheduled when I meet up with a friend I hadn't seen in awhile. She had just had a TT I told her I was getting ready to schedule my TT. So we began to talk about the Doctor and the cost. She had her procedure done in Mexico. So she gave me the info on the Doc in Mexico I Talked with him sent pictures and made sure he was board in Mexico and got some more references from him. We also talked about cost which was a lot less. So everything was scheduled for Feb 4. 2011. I had my lab work done in here in the states. Everything was good per my primary care doctor. I took a copy to the PS in mexico.

Well my husband and I left New Mexico for chihuahua Mexico on Wed feb 2. Just after a major ice storm. First obsticle and sign that things weren't going to be good was the highway was closed so we had to wait 6 hour for the highway to open. After 6 hours of restless waiting we were finally on our way. Next obsticle and sign was we were due to pick up a rental car in juarez at 12 and it was 2 pm now so I call the car rental place they had already rented all vehicles. So we went to plan B we finally get to El paso at 8 pm in the blisteing cold my husbsnd is trying to find a bus from El paso to chihuahua mx. Next bus doesn't laeve til 7am the next morning. Wow not good. So we decide to take a taxi from el paso to the bus terminal in juarez where a bus leaves every 30 min so we get to the terminal and hop on the bus immidiately. I called a cousin I have who lives in Chihuahua and asked her to pick us up at the terminal in Chihuahuah at 1 in the morning. She said no problem. At 130am we finally arrived my cousin was there to pick us up. I had to meet with the PS at 8am. I couldn't seem to sleep from being so nervous. Things just didn't seem right.

So we get up get ready go meet with the PS. I walk into the clinic it looks like a regular Dr. Office and its freezing cold. At that point I Felt like I had a brick in my stomach. We go in to the PS office he introduces him self and asked for my lab work I handed him my lab work and i look in the corner and he is trying to heat the place where he is going to do surgery with a space heater OH NO! He then says he needs some more lab work so he can't. Do the surgery until he does a ptt I guess it to see how fast or slow your blood clots. I don't know. But at that point I'm like Thank God! I then go to the lab they are drawing blood I nearly pass out cause I hadn't eaten what else could go wrong. The tech says the PS won't get the results until the morning so I call the PS he say to come to his office at 7am the next morning. I still feel the brick in my stomach. I felt so scared and nervous things were not right. So I finally said GOD let is be your will. At that point I felt relief. We meet with the PS and this time the anestesiaologist is there . They both meet with us. He has the results in front of him and they say the can't and won't do the surgery. Because the ptt resilts are extremely low and hemoglobins are at 11.9 and there is to much risk. At this point in stead of being upset I'm relieved. Thank You God! So we left the next day.

I made an appointment immidiately with the PS in New Mexico the first one I had meet with. I meet with him that Wednesday. He sent me for lab work again. All results were good for some reason but the PS here said maybe the lab in Mexico didn't have the right or updated equipment to analyze the blood correctly. That was a relief because I was also worried that something was wrongwith me. So we scheduled the procedures for March 8.

I want to give all of you out there who are thinking about having plastic surgery. First of all don't risk your life to save a buck and go with your gut feeling.

I feel so much better about this now. Of coarse just the normal nerves as it gets closer. Wish me luck! and good luck to all on their journey! Also posted some pictures.

Well today im 2 weeks postop and feeling very good...

Well today im 2 weeks postop and feeling very good lots of swelling still. I was feeling very weak the day after surgery my PS found I was dehydrated and my color was very pail so went the emergency room and they did blood work and I required a blood transfusion So I spent the night in the hospital I felt so much better after the transfusion. I still have one drain that is still draining alot. The results are good as far as my tummy the butt lift looks ok he was not able to get alot of fat because I didnt have much. I got a little volume which i guess is ok. I will post pictures soon,

Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

do you have any post op pictures
Do you have post op pictures ? I'm having the same procedures done with with doctor Gallegos
thanks so much for lettin me kn so what was your when they ckeck yours iam still waitin it goin up right now its 9.9i saw on here at 10 or higher they can i think i wait till sep
Im too happy for u. U are going to look very beautiful. Good luck and im praying for u.
I am also thinking of getting a TT and brazilian Butt lift at the same time, but I am scared because I get told different in regards to recovery. Some Dr. say it's going to be a tough recovery because you can't sit on your butt for like 2-3 weeks, how did you manage?? How do you sleep?
I would love to see your post op pic. I'm very curious to see the butt lift, I'm wishing I got one.I had a tummy tuck may10th loving my results. Good luck you will look amazing.
sounds like your doing better since you had a transfusion.. Good thing you called your PS and went to the ER...Continue to take it easy and heal well cant wait to see the new pics..........
Good luck with your procedure! and its good to go with your gut feeling! let us know how everything goes. I am 4 days post op and working through it day by day!
you are going to feel amazing =)