Upper Eyelid Surgery and More

My eyes were very droopy and I looked very tired. ...

My eyes were very droopy and I looked very tired. I had thought about upper lid surgery for a few years but was reluctant. I am so pleased with the results. The pain was minimal and the healing process was quicker than I ever expected. My eyes look 20 years younger. I should have done this sooner. Even at 9 days post surgery I still had some swelling but it was obvious the results would be magnificent. It's been 6 months since surgery and I am thrilled with the overall results.
My lids look very much like yours pre surgery. Is there any chance you would post results. So glad you are happy with outcome.
I just posted a photo that was taken 9 days after surgery. Of course I was still healing in this photo but the difference is so visible. I'll take a more recent photo and post it in a few days. It's now been 7 months since my surgery and I couldn't be happier with my results and the Doctor I chose.
Your results are amazing!  Thanks for adding the post-op pic :)

Upper eyelid surgery

Photos
I live in New Orelans, I would consider flying up and have Dr. Kopelman remove the BAGS under my eyes. What was the total cost and was it done in the doctor's office.
Yes, Dr. Kopelman specializes in upper and lower lids, this would include the under eye bags. I myself didn't have surgery on my lower lids but if I ever do need it, no doubt, I would choose Dr. Kopelman to perform this surgery. I just post photos I took this morning, 7 months post surgery.
Does he remove the bags under the too?

Photos, 7 months post surgery

I've just added two photos with and without make up that I took today. This is 7 months post surgery.

With Make up

If you live in New Orleans you should consider Dr. Jon Perenack. He has an office on St. Charles Ave, & in Baton Rouge. He does great eyes. Maybellineo
Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon

The one on one care I received from Dr. Kopelman and the care of his staff far exceeded my expectations. I was in excellent hands. I was so pleased with the care I received and even more pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Kopelman for eyelid surgery.