Tummy Tuck Review - Ridgewood, NJ

I was not comfortable with the appearance of my...

I was not comfortable with the appearance of my abdomen post partum. No matter how much excercise I did, or how much weight I lost, I could not get rid of some belly fat and sagging skin. I am so happy and feel so much more confident now.

Welcome to the Tummy Tuck area, If you have any questions or would like some one to talk to please feel free to talk to me any time. I have been posting photos of my recovery and telling any one who reads my area what I am and have been doing. So if you need any help and or just want some one to read about please go and read about me I am only 7 days post op.
I wish you all the best of luck in your recovery.

Hi there,

Welcome to RealSelf! We'd love to hear more about YOU.  Added details really helps other ladies going through a TT. How long did it take you to make the decision to have a TT and how was your recovery? Inquiring minds want to know. :0)

Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

I am very pleased with the results of my tummy tuck. I highly recommend Dr. Ganchi. She was very thorough and took her time explaining and answering all my questions. I never felt rushed. That was a large part in my decision. I researched many surgeons, and felt most comfortable with Dr. Ganchi. Her bedside manner and calm demeanor is noteworthy. I feel great and I look great.