Lipo'd and LOVING It! - Ridgewood, NJ

I met Dr Ganchi a few years ago when I went to the...

I met Dr Ganchi a few years ago when I went to the emergency room after being bit on my lip by a dog. I could have been severely scarred but Dr Ganchi stitched me up like an artist at work. She was precise and patient as she worked and today you would never know that I had my lip ripped and torn by a dog. Fast forward a few years.... I found myself increasingly frustrated by the excess inches on my belly....the front, sides and back. I eat healthy and embarked on an intense fitness regiment but wasn't seeing much improvement. I was so uncomfortable in my own skin, but I remained determined. After a while I did some research on liposuction and based on what I read thought I sounded like a good candidate (non-smoker, healthy, active, etc). I scheduled a consultation with Dr Ganchi because I was always so happy with how she helped my lip. My family and I always remarked how great her work was so I knew she would do an amazing job. I went to her and decided to have the liposuction. I had never ever had any surgery before this and it was sort of out of character for me, but I knew I wouldn't be happy until I was comfortable again. I had the liposuction about six weeks ago and couldn't be happier. I wasn't nervous at all and I think it's because I knew I was in good hands (I made a bigger deal about getting my ears pierced). My discomfort was minimal, but I did take it easy following the surgery as directed. I could not be more thrilled with the results as the weeks went by and the swelling went down. She shaped my middle and having an hourglass feels great. The results have me excited as I just started working out again and doing Pilates. I will try to post before/after pics.

Hi Dana,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you're getting good results from your procedure.

How are you doing now it's been another few weeks? Have your results progressed any?

Yes, Dr. Ganchi said she thought I would still see some results and I did. Although a majority of the swelling went down in the immediate weeks following the surgery, I did continue to see additional results in the month since my posting. I am so happy with my results and wouldn't change a thing. Before surgery, I would rarely wear pants and stuck to dresses because of muffin top madness (I was just so uncomfortable). Recently, I have had so much fun trying on new tops that I would never have worn before. I am staying active and working on toning my body, but the surgery definitely helped keep me motivated and excited. I believe in promoting services, people and goods which I have found to be worthwhile and quality. I often rely on reading what others have to say and used this site extensively before deciding on my surgery. I will say, some people have some scary, but real stories regarding their procedures. I was fortunate to have a great experience with ideal results. That said, I was in good hands with Dr. Ganchi and would highly recommend her. Good Luck! -Dana
Dana - do you have before and after photos?
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

This was worth every penny and I am so happy I went through with it. Dr Ganchi is truly a perfectionist and I highly recommend her, which is why I wanted to post this. I did some research on this site before my surgery and appreciated the consumer feedback/thoughts based on their own experiences. Also, I just wanted add that Dr Ganchi's office was helpful and kind in helping to ensure this process ran smoothly (no pun intended).