Dr. Ganchi Has Changed My Life! - Ridgewood, NJ

Although I am slender, I have been teased many...

Although I am slender, I have been teased many many times about having "Fat Knees". I have always been very self conscious when wearing snug pants, a skirt above my knees or boots as my knees were so pronounced. My knees came out great and so even. Dr. Ganchi is so meticulous that even the one stitch she put below each knee was perfect. She takes total pride in her work. Words cannot describe how HAPPY I am!

Yes, this is the first time I have had lipo suction.

Hi Lauren,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, I'm so glad everything worked out well for you and you're pleased with your results. Is this the first time you've had Lipo?

Please post before and after photos. What kind of lipo?
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ganchi was very highly recommended by a dear friend of mine. My girlfriend and a few of her friends had procedures done by Dr. Ganchi and were very very happy. When I stepped into Dr. Ganchi's office and introduced myself to the young lady behind the front desk I felt a very warm and comfortable feeling. I originally made an appointment to have a consultation about laser hair removal under my arms. When I meet Dr. Ganchi I felt so comfortable I asked her about liposuction around my knees, something I have been wanting to do for over 25 years. Dr. Ganchi took so much time to explain the procedure and go over every detail with me that I finally said "I am doing this!". Dr. Ganchi is the BEST! She is extremely intelligent, exceptionally talented and a wonderful person who truly cares about her patients. She listened to every concern I had about the procedure and totally put my mind at ease. I was so impressed with Dr. Ganchi, I went ahead with the surgery. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! I would do it again with Dr. Ganchi.