Dr. Pedy Ganchi Breast Augmentation - Ridgewood, NJ

I had debated for years about getting breast...

I had debated for years about getting breast augmentation. after hearing a great recommendation of Dr Ganchi by a friend, i decided to make a consultation. when i heard Dr Ganchi's explanations of my concerns, i decided to have the surgery. the only con i can think of is the price, but there are financing options available if needed, and the office accepts multple forms of payment

Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ganchi and her staff really make you feel so comfortable throughout your whole process, from making a consultation to follow-up care. My consultation lasted quite a while since i had many questions and concerns and Dr Ganchi answered them all so thoroughly. She was there again to answer any last minute questions i had the morning of my surgery, and was great with follow up care. Within a week i was back on my feet. It has been about 1 month since my breast augmentation surgery and I couldn't be happier. i had a friend actually forget i had the surgery - the look is so natural! exactly what i wanted. very highly recommend.

Hi Kara, even though silicone is usually considered to feel more natural, I went with saline. Mostly because the incision can be smaller with saline because they are inserted empty and then filled. Scarring was a concern for me.
Oh great, you know I'm also wanting saline. My mother has them for 14 years and never had a problem. and they seem to feel great!!! Im going to Dr Pedy Ganchi today for a consult. I see you used her as your Dr. I love your review. So you are confident if I go with her I will be pleased? Ive read sooo many good reviews..She seems like a great Dr!!!! I would just love the opportunity to actually talk to someone whos worked with her personally.
Hey there! Great to hear that you were satisfied with your results from Dr. Ganchi! I was just wondering what kind of implants did you get? Saline or Silicone?