Excellent Experience - from Consultation to Post-surgery Follow-up! - Ridgewood, NJ

I decided (at 50 - better late than never!) that...

I decided (at 50 - better late than never!) that after losing 40 pounds working hard at the gym, my chest needed a little boost! I did lots of research and decided to 'go for it'....I'm thrilled with the results and only regret that I didn't do this for myself sooner! Also, had my eyelids treated at the same time - it's only been two weeks, but the results are great..now I won't look so tired anymore!

Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Ganchi - two weeks ago she performed my Breast Augmentation with a tuck/lift and Blepharoplasty (eyelid) surgery; I am thrilled with the results of both procedures! Prior to surgery I went for two consultations. My decision to go to Dr. Ganchi was based upon her vast experience, calm demeanor and the amount of time and keen attention she paid to me during my first visit. Dr. Ganchi thoroughly explained the procedures that were of interest, offering various options and presenting recommendations based upon what she felt was best for me. All of my questions and concerns were addresses in a comprehensive, caring manner. Not only were the procedures discussed in detail, I had a clear understanding of what to expect during recovery and the Doctor’s follow-up with me since my surgery has been exceptional. Another benefit by selecting Dr. Ganchi is that her office is run by a friendly and helpful staff, who take a genuine interest in patients and who gladly facilitate any requests or questions. Every step of the way, Dr. Ganchi takes a keen interest in her patients and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone seeking a competent, caring Surgeon.

Thank you for sharing your experience! What sort of implants did you choose?