amazing results... so happy! breast lift w/ augmentation - Ridgewood, NJ

I went to a few other consultations with other...

I went to a few other consultations with other local doctors but with Dr. Ganchi, I felt automatically that she really understood me and the desires I had for my breasts. My sagging breasts were always an insecurity and because I am young I wasn't able to wear the cute tops that my friends were always able wear. I also had trouble finding bras that would fit me. After my first consultation, I knew she was the one! For my pre-op, she spent over an hour with me making sure she understood exactly what I desired and answered all my fears and questions and no matter how ridiculous the questions seemed, she made me feel comfortable to ask her. The day of the surgery, she asked me again if I wanted to change anything or if I had any questions or concerns. After the surgery, she stayed with me the entire time through recovery, which is something most doctors don't do. She also called me herself after the surgery to make sure I was okay. I was more than pleased with her and my breasts came out even more perfect than I was expecting! I am so so so beyond happy with my results. It has now been a month and my scarring is so minimal now that I am expecting a perfect recovery! I would and have recommended her to anyone.

Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Please read my experience section.. it explains it all. She is an amazing doctor!