Worst Cosmetic Tattoe I Have Ever Had Most Painful Experience - Richmond, VA

Caroline does not leave the numbing cream on only...

Caroline does not leave the numbing cream on only for a few minutes it is not numb in that time. When you complain with the pain she says its me being too sensitive and only does it for a few minutes then the ink is not in properly. So i wasted my money and had a dreadful experience. I have had many cosmetic tattoe procedures done at other places with proper numbing no pain and great results that last years.Please go to professional people that feel compassion and dont inflict pain and dont even care that they are
Caroline mangion

Terrible experiences at Richmond and Mulgrave. i dint know she had shifted premises as wouldnt have gone there if I did. be warned it shouldnt be painful and done in a few minutes it wont last and wastes your money

Hello,

We've removed several comments from this thread because they don't adhere to our Community Guidelines.

RealSelf is a place where both positive and negative opinions are welcome, but they must adhere to our guidelines. Name-calling, personal attacks or foul language are not allowed.

I hope this helps to clarify why several comments have been removed from this thread. Please let us know if you have any questions.

All the best,
--Sharon
That is so typical of her "procedure". I'm sorry to hear of another victim of hers.
After complaining they threatened me with legal action?? For calling then unprofessional and stupid!! Bhave should not allow them to do their treatments as it will give Bhave a bad name.
She's very good at threatening legal action OR intimidation. It's her life force. I've had it done to me and most people I've contacted here have had it done to them. She is the intimidation "wanna be" Queen! She has immense experience in intimidation for good reasons obviously. She also has immense experience in courts. Evil. FULL STOP. beware~
I feel sorry for all the future victims, should be a way to alert them, teach them to search clinic before trying it. So has she been taken to court by clients or has she taken clients to court?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

NO way is she giving up on this site. She has already had some of our comments removed. She HATES this page because she can't control it. Funny too what would probably be driving her nuts is the googling of Advanced Dermal Institute~ this page comes up 2nd in results. I think Anticaroline pegged that one. Teehee~
Yes she would hate this site, i am so glad i did not get any tattooing from her, how can she stay in business with the way she treats people...I am a skin therapist and if i have a client who is unhappy i deal with them personally and make sure that they walk away completely happy with outcome. Thanks Iggypuss.
Your welcome. I'm glad you're not a victim. No, she should not be in business, complaints to Consumer Affairs in a amount "according to them" will eventually get some sort of "reprieve". Unfortunately there is no "policing" of "beauty" therapists in the law "justice" system. Anyone can buy a tattoo machine or laser machine. She has scarred me and many others at an immense expense. No doubt. this reply will BE REMOVED once Caroline aka Carolina gets wind of it. C'est la vie. :) We shall prevail~ ooooo what aspect. giggle~!
oops, typed too fast....oooo, what a speech~~ meant to be this. :)
Oh i am a victim she is now into destroying peoples hair as well!! i have long blonde hair to my waist and she broke it all down the back before I stopped her and said you are breaking me hair!! She is trying to do brazillian hair treatments without any idea of what she is doing, I went in on a groupon but walked out with the product still in my hair as I was not going to let her break the rest of my hair.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.