Worst Cosmetic Tattoe I Have Ever Had Most Painful Experience - Richmond, VA

Caroline does not leave the numbing cream on only...

Caroline does not leave the numbing cream on only for a few minutes it is not numb in that time. When you complain with the pain she says its me being too sensitive and only does it for a few minutes then the ink is not in properly. So i wasted my money and had a dreadful experience. I have had many cosmetic tattoe procedures done at other places with proper numbing no pain and great results that last years.Please go to professional people that feel compassion and dont inflict pain and dont even care that they are
Caroline mangion

Terrible experiences at Richmond and Mulgrave. i dint know she had shifted premises as wouldnt have gone there if I did. be warned it shouldnt be painful and done in a few minutes it wont last and wastes your money

That is so typical of her "procedure". I'm sorry to hear of another victim of hers.
After complaining they threatened me with legal action?? For calling then unprofessional and stupid!! Bhave should not allow them to do their treatments as it will give Bhave a bad name.
She's very good at threatening legal action OR intimidation. It's her life force. I've had it done to me and most people I've contacted here have had it done to them. She is the intimidation "wanna be" Queen! She has immense experience in intimidation for good reasons obviously. She also has immense experience in courts. Evil. FULL STOP. beware~
I feel sorry for all the future victims, should be a way to alert them, teach them to search clinic before trying it. So has she been taken to court by clients or has she taken clients to court?
Unfortunately there are many people who have had terrible experiences here, I had my eyes done and it looks disgraceful! I am very patchy and completely uneven, I was left with severe bruising and even had puss coming out of my eyes, I found the whole experience to be a total nightmare, Unfortunately cheap online deals are cheap for a reason, there is even articles in the age naming this tattooist and a suspect in a severe burning case from laser, I'm guessing that she's moved from one thing to another, In my opinion she's a butcher not a beauty therapist.
The butcher of bridge road strikes again. Don't know how this person stays in business to be honest. She wouldn't get many return visits, if any. I know 4 people between 2010-12 who are still getting costly repair jobs at other clinics. Find a new career Caroline where you can't disfigure your clients.
Well said and a very evil individual Caroline is. Me too getting costly repair work done. Hope you're doing ok.
The Cosmetoigist Carolina Mangion form Advanced Dermal Institute , I have been there on many occasions and have had several diffrent treatments within the clinic at richmond..I found this lady to be extermely carrring and professinal ! I think some of these commets here are completely ALLIES .. someone has a very big tummy ace for her success .. thats all I can say .. what a load of rubbish she inflicts pain does'nt use this or does that.. ?? .. you only have to set eyes on her and you 'll know instatnly .. this is a very professional and classy LADY who knows her work and is very good at it.. one lof the best I would say .. .. indeed .
Pft to her butcher work work. It's terrible work. PLUS her name is Caroline. Google it, you'll see.
AND Jeanus, you carry the signature traits of Caroline talk and spelling and the bad grammar. Hi Caroline aka Carolina. Or is it one of her useless receptionists?
Do you speak english? so she is carring?? not caring? and the commets as in comments are allied with her? or against her? and tummy ace, did you swallow a card, or was that ache?? try spell check or does"nt it work you should know instatnly or maybe instantly..LMAO
Caroline is all over this website under several different names.. She's actually crazy enough to pose as people to improve her name.... Give up caroline perhaps it's time to apply for a check out job in kmart.
NO way is she giving up on this site. She has already had some of our comments removed. She HATES this page because she can't control it. Funny too what would probably be driving her nuts is the googling of Advanced Dermal Institute~ this page comes up 2nd in results. I think Anticaroline pegged that one. Teehee~
Yes she would hate this site, i am so glad i did not get any tattooing from her, how can she stay in business with the way she treats people...I am a skin therapist and if i have a client who is unhappy i deal with them personally and make sure that they walk away completely happy with outcome. Thanks Iggypuss.
Your welcome. I'm glad you're not a victim. No, she should not be in business, complaints to Consumer Affairs in a amount "according to them" will eventually get some sort of "reprieve". Unfortunately there is no "policing" of "beauty" therapists in the law "justice" system. Anyone can buy a tattoo machine or laser machine. She has scarred me and many others at an immense expense. No doubt. this reply will BE REMOVED once Caroline aka Carolina gets wind of it. C'est la vie. :) We shall prevail~ ooooo what aspect. giggle~!
oops, typed too fast....oooo, what a speech~~ meant to be this. :)
Oh i am a victim she is now into destroying peoples hair as well!! i have long blonde hair to my waist and she broke it all down the back before I stopped her and said you are breaking me hair!! She is trying to do brazillian hair treatments without any idea of what she is doing, I went in on a groupon but walked out with the product still in my hair as I was not going to let her break the rest of my hair.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.