Worth Every Penny - Richmond, VA

Liposonix was the perfect procedure for me. As...

Liposonix was the perfect procedure for me. As most, I had these stubborn fat areas (stomach, love handles, inner thighs, and what I like to call the banana butt) that no matter how much dieting and exercising I did, those areas just would not budge. I went into the office with realistic goals (not expecting to have wash board abs but to have a significant reduction) and I have to say that the outcome far exceeded my expectations it required only a few hours with no recovery time, no incisions and no anesthesia. I keep a very busy schedule and Liposonix was the ultimate choice.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

I choose this office and doctor because they came highly reccomended by a coworker. The staffs at the office were nothing but kind and attentive. The nurses and the doctor were very supportive and kept me informed every step of the way. I had an awesome experience.

I'm curious if now that you've done the procedure if you would have any thoughts/concerns about doing the treatment at a high level of joules (140-160) just one time rather than the 3-4 "passes". I have a chance to complete the procedure with just one "pass" in each spot, but I am concerned about the pain level and any stress to the heart/organs. Do you have any thoughts? Thanks for any feedback. I am looking forward to an upcoming treatment but nervous, too.
The liposonix is not capable nor is it recommended to deliver 140-160 joules at once. You can stack the treatment and deliver 3 rounds at 50 joules, this possibly improves results but not everyone can tolerate the increased discomfort.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you got the results you were looking for. Sounds like everything went very smoothly for you!

I would love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!