Not Worth Your Time and Money - Richmond, VA

I checked out Dr. Sundin's website and everything...

I checked out Dr. Sundin's website and everything seemed legit so I called and made an appointment. I told him about my problem areas and he recommended several procedures he offered. But I was insistent on coolsculpting because I can drive home the same day without being nauseated.

Every staff member I spoke to said they got it done and they said they seen results in a couple of weeks. So I made an appointment. I told the lady scheduling my appointment to call me a day before my appointment so I won't forget. She said, that they always call people to make sure there appointment is still set. WRONG!!! They never called me. Luckily I still showed up.

Got the procedure done, it does sting. I had no idea that the nurse who was working on me the whole time left during my procedure. I just had a random lady just walk in my room with me being half way dressed. I just find it unprofessional that you just walk into the room while I'm shirtless. Just because your a female doesn't make me feel comfortable that your walking into the room. I guess Dr. Sundin doesn't care about professionalism and privacy.

So it's been over a month and I see no changes at all!! None whatso ever. I did have brusies and the stinging kept continuing but the nurses give you a sheet of what to expect after your procedure. I took pictures of the brusing and finally it's gone. The stinging subsided. But I see absolutely no changes at all!

Not only that they never even called me to do a follow-up. I guess they just want your money! They even had the nerves to call me up a month later to ask me why I didn't show up to my coolsculpting appointment. I told them why would I get another coolsculpting appointment when I had one done a month before? Apparently they made a mistake and scheduled me for a month I should have never been scheduled for before. The nurse said well if you want another one done just give us a call back. Um, why should I get another one done if I see no results on the first one I got done.

Oh and again to make another point when they called me for that mistake appointment they called me to know why I didn't show up that day!!! Shouldn't they have made courtesy calls like other doctor offices do to make sure the appointment is still set?

What a joke. Don't waster your time and your money. I wish I never got this crap procedure done. Just go to the gym and eat right. That's my only answer.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon