Not Worth Your Time and Money - Richmond, VA

I checked out Dr. Sundin's website and everything...

I checked out Dr. Sundin's website and everything seemed legit so I called and made an appointment. I told him about my problem areas and he recommended several procedures he offered. But I was insistent on coolsculpting because I can drive home the same day without being nauseated.

Every staff member I spoke to said they got it done and they said they seen results in a couple of weeks. So I made an appointment. I told the lady scheduling my appointment to call me a day before my appointment so I won't forget. She said, that they always call people to make sure there appointment is still set. WRONG!!! They never called me. Luckily I still showed up.

Got the procedure done, it does sting. I had no idea that the nurse who was working on me the whole time left during my procedure. I just had a random lady just walk in my room with me being half way dressed. I just find it unprofessional that you just walk into the room while I'm shirtless. Just because your a female doesn't make me feel comfortable that your walking into the room. I guess Dr. Sundin doesn't care about professionalism and privacy.

So it's been over a month and I see no changes at all!! None whatso ever. I did have brusies and the stinging kept continuing but the nurses give you a sheet of what to expect after your procedure. I took pictures of the brusing and finally it's gone. The stinging subsided. But I see absolutely no changes at all!

Not only that they never even called me to do a follow-up. I guess they just want your money! They even had the nerves to call me up a month later to ask me why I didn't show up to my coolsculpting appointment. I told them why would I get another coolsculpting appointment when I had one done a month before? Apparently they made a mistake and scheduled me for a month I should have never been scheduled for before. The nurse said well if you want another one done just give us a call back. Um, why should I get another one done if I see no results on the first one I got done.

Oh and again to make another point when they called me for that mistake appointment they called me to know why I didn't show up that day!!! Shouldn't they have made courtesy calls like other doctor offices do to make sure the appointment is still set?

What a joke. Don't waster your time and your money. I wish I never got this crap procedure done. Just go to the gym and eat right. That's my only answer.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Were you able to speak with the doctor about your lack of results?

No I was not able to speak with the doctor about my results. They still haven't called for a follow up appointment. It is their job to call me for that not the other way around. A week I posted my negative comment I noticed that Dr. Sundin's office offered a Groupon for that procedure. What a joke!