Perfect Brows!! WILL GO BACK! -Advanced Dermal Institute, Richmond Australia, AU

I went in for eyebrow tattooing. Yes despite...

I went in for eyebrow tattooing. Yes despite reading reviews! And must say after leaving that day i could not stop looking in the mirror and telling people how happy I was! She listened to exactly what I wanted and worked with me to make sure I was 100% happy before the actual tattoo process. Very happy!!! And I have a complimentary touch up! word of advice ladies, It IS a tattoo.. some people handle the pain, some don't. I have multiple tattoo's so know the importance of knowing EXACTLY what you want before going in! I went in, showed her photos and she worked with me to get the perfect thickness before starting, she would stop every few minutes and let me check to see how they were looking. the tattoo took about 10 minutes.. I have been tattoo'd for 4 hours straight before and THAT is pain. to here some of you were crying during?? That is ABSURD! Carolina was lovely and very clean. The second I got home I received compliments!

I WILL be referring people AND going back! Carolina took my direction extremely well, I went in knowing exactly what I wanted and showed her photos of how I do my eyebrows. Having a few tattoos already I know that you need to know exactly what you want when getting something like this done. Carolina was very friendly, the procedure was painless and I am so happy I got them done, I can stop wasting every morning now trying to get them perfect!

I think I could handle 10 minutes of pain for these results!   I have also sat through a 4 hour session and it's brutal.

Your eyebrows look fantastic, she did an amazing job.

Very nice shape and the colour looks good too. Can't get a real close up, but are they block or hairstroke? Can't believe they only took 10 mins, though for me I suppose it's the design and choice of pigments that takes the time...

Healed

Wow your brows look amazing and totally natural. I've had mine done also and only complaint was when they fade back to a blue-ish color. I have to have them touched up regularly.
Oh look, it's Caroline, yes, not Carolina, Mangion at her "best" again. Your grammar traits/signature are all over this review.
Glad you had a good result. Mine are dredfull I have just started laser treatment to have them removed. People really need to think seriously before having this procedure. I wouldn't want any one going through what I am going through at the moment.
Carolina Mangion