They Don't Tell You the Truth - Richmond Hill, ON

They say it is "mild discomfort" but after taking...

They say it is "mild discomfort" but after taking tylenol 3 it was still like 100,000 needles in the face all feeling like when the dentist gives you one. They do not tell you the truth. Skin Vitality makes you sign a contract for non-refund and with this type of expenditure you have no choice but to continue to take the pain and up the tylenol 3. The contract is grossly unfair. I have not noticed anything like what I was expecting yet. Maybe in time, but I am very angry about the lies.

Sorry to hear your treatment was so painful. Did you have Non Ablative or Ablative Fraxel? What were your concerns that you were treating?
The point is that they LIE to entice you into a contract, and give no refund. This is an UNETHICAL BUSINESS taking advantage of people. The consumer must know the REAL TRUTH or they cannot make a proper decision.

FRAXIL is a LIAR'S GAME

10 days after my treatment I have no real improvement after agonizing pain even with Tylenol 3. I just want the industry to TELL THE TRUTH. Fraxil is over-rated and extremely painful with NO REFUND. Tough it out policy. It's a CON GAME.

I agree. I was lied to about safety and was damaged by a fraxel laser, even if they told me it's impossible to damage your skin. My entire face is covered in holes where laser vaporizes tissue , they are meant to fill in but mine never did. Never would have done laser if I would have known risks):
Skin VItality

The technician was good. The person who signed the contract with me was /is a lier