Facial Fillers - Richmond Hill, ON

I had my facial filler injection by Dr. Solomon....

I had my facial filler injection by Dr. Solomon. He did a very lousy careless job. I was in agony because of the asymmetric face he made me. He injected my face in less than 5 minutes and left the room immediately and wasn't accessible after the procedure. I guess money is all matters to him that is why he spends so little time with his clients. I DO NOT recommend him at all.

Hi there . How are you feeling now . Please check your messages . I would like to speak to you .
You may need to read my review one more time, this time slowly and carefully because: I will NEVER allow Dr. Solomon near my face with a knife and a hammer while I'm under general anesthesia. I was asking for an acknowledgement of careless and sloppy "speed-nose job" that has left me in pain and despair for almost 4 years. I would be more happy, and in fact, I encourage Dr. Solomon to use my photos in his official website's photo gallery! Certainly he has them on file. FYI, according to this site's rules, doctors are not allowed to directly comment on patients' reviews as this jeopardizes patients' anonymity and right to privacy. Just thought you should know. Double-check with the site's admin if you wish.
My reply jumped to the top of the page. This is a response to Dr. Solomon's office to my previous comment.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon