Amazing Job by Dr. Gregory D. Roberts - Richardson, TX

Product Radiesse Areas - Eye trough Jaw...

Product Radiesse
Areas - Eye trough
Jaw Line

I've lost about 20 lbs recently and noticed that my eyes were becoming sunken looking. While we can change our bodies by ourselves, can't do the face!

Dr. Thomas injected through my mouth for the eye troughs, very, very little pain. In fact the flu shot I got mid September hurt worse. :) He used a very thin, curved needle and used 1.5 syringes for each eye. Then corrected my jaw line with .5 syringe on each side.

The result is nothing less than absolutely amazing. I am posting before and after but keep in mind there is some swelling to go down in the after. The Doc handed me a mirror after the first eye was done so I could have a look before swelling set it. Just, WOW, I am so very pleased.

Sorry about that. My provider was Dr. Gregory D....

Sorry about that. My provider was Dr. Gregory D. Roberts, MD in Richardson Texas, Not "Dr. Thomas". Typo.

As for my experience now post 4 weeks, I am very satisfied. My right eye did not inflate as much as my left but it is more noticeable to me than anyone else. I will go back for a touch up for the right eye after the holidays are over. I would highly recommend this doctor!

Going back for more...

My next appointment is Dec 13th for another round of liquid facelift. Complete fullness lasted about 11 months. I can tell a little is still there but want to plump up before it's all gone again. Wish me luck! I will be using the same doctor.
Plano Facial Plastic Surgeon

His work was impeccable. I found him while researching liquid face lift. I wanted someone who had done at least 1K of these procedures. I did not rate on aftercare yet because my next visit is in two weeks. I got in on a special from their website. Dr. Gregory D. Roberts | Roberts Cosmetic Surgery Center ...

Over all I am satisfied. I will however go back for more filler in the lower portion of my face. I think I might give sculptra a shot. I've just had a smartxide laser peel and am on day 4. You might say this is some much needed personal attention for a change. ") I've put up a procedure review for the co2 on here as well.
The before & after jaw shots are not the same side of the face...it's hard to tell.... Also, do you have a full face shot before?
I am confused. The title of your review is "Amazing Job by Dr. Gregory Thomas", but the rating shown here is for Dr. Gregory Roberts. I am looking for reviews for Dr. Roberts and would like to know which Dr. you are reviewing. Thank you.

Wow! Just wow. What a great result. You look stunning! Do you have before and after pics of your jawline as well?

Thank you! I've added the requested photos.