Dermapen is a Waste of Money! - Rhode Island, RI

I have had now 6 dermapen treatments to fix some...

i have had now 6 dermapen treatments to fix some acne scarring,i was told i would need 6.I also asked if i would see results with this,and my answer was yes definately.Well 6 treatments later and a lot of money not only did it not do anything for scarring i didn't see anything differently at all.Don't believe these doctors please.Yes i was told that collagen will build up and it takes time well inbetween these months i have seen nothing,nada,zilch.
Few things that can help or hinder your results based on my research: Did you use prp or stem cells as a part of the treatment, use the hydrating serum for 3 days post treatment, are you a smoker, did you drink adequate amounts of water post treatment, do you take anti inflammatories regularly including aspirin?
thanx for replying.....But no i did not use stem cells nor prp never was told.Yes i am a smoker but have cut down a lot.Yes i drink a ton of water as i am prone for kidney stones so i have to drink a lot of water.Through my research also dermapen does not work many bad reviews not just mine.It is a rip off and these places that promise results and take uge amounts of money from clients should go to jail for LYING.I am mad i spent a lot of money for nothing.Even if i was supposed to use certain products why was i never told??????
I think you should do it regularly at home rather than going to a clinic. It is not costly at all if it is done at home by yourself. It won't hurt to try. Do not give up, good luck to you
rejuv.