Having a Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation - Rhode Island

Hi everyone, I have two children who I adore and...

Hi everyone, I have two children who I adore and now I am ready to get my body back. Please support me!!

WOW!!! One week from today I will have my...

WOW!!! One week from today I will have my surgery!!! I'm starting to get a little worried now!!

Hi, I was just wondering how much just the breast augmentation cost?
Hi, Dr. Zienowitz in Providence, RI. I'm very happy with him and my results.
hi,
I am in RI and thinking of having it done. Who is your doctor?
I did it ladies!!!! I actually feel pretty good! Just hurts a little to walk to the bathroom. I can't believe I actually did it! My tummy is bandaged up so Monday when I see the doc, I will post some after pictures. I love my boobies !!! I will post some before pics that I took this morning if I can figure it out.

Sandy, hooray! So happy for you.

Go here to see how to post photos.

sooooo happy for you!!!!!!!
Thanks Cyndi! Too bad you don't live in RI! I would of loved to meet you after we both looked hot. We could of went to the beach together.
haha i know right!!! lol..lookin all good in our lil bikinis lol...so when is your surgery date and time next week??
Does anyone know how long it will take my belly button to heal? I hope I can wear a bathing suit after 6 weeks.
My bb is already healed..got my stitches out 9 days after surgery..then it scabs..but mine is almost completely healed :-)
I agree to do it all at once. If not, I'm not sure If I would go back. Where are you from? I'm from RI. Are you having it the same day as me on April 9th? We need to encourage one another to help us get through this.
I will be having the tummy tuck, flank and thigh liposuction, breast lift and breast augmentation. It is scary to do them all at once but it's better to just have one anesthesia and one recovery. I will stay overnight in one of their recovery suites since I don't have anyone at home to take care of me.
Yes, you do! Are you also do both together? I am so nervous and excited!! I'm more worried about the recovery than anything.
I know how you are feeling - mine makeover is in 10 days. This is a great forum for lending support. Good luck.
thanks so much for your comment. I am keeping my eye on the prize which is wearing a bikini this summer!! Thanks!
How exciting for you Sandy! let your excitement for the new changes to your body carry you thru the discomfort of procedures. As one girl reminded me to "keep your eyes on the prize"! Good luck and I will be following you. btw the boob part was easier than breastfeeding pains LOL.
Thanks guys! I'm a little worried about the pain and recovery but i'm so excited to get it done. I am a very small petite girl, I weigh roughly 102 pounds. I want to have a tummy tuck because i have sagging skin around my belly button which is so gross to me. I also have a size a cup chest. I will soon be a C cup which is so exciting. I can get rid of all of my padded bras!!
Your big day coming up soon !!! Mommy make over here you come

You have our support! Thanks for starting your story here. Looking forward to learning more about you. How are your emotions as the big day nears?