Worth the Drive to Layton, UT for my New Nose!

Because of the deviated septum it was making it...

Because of the deviated septum it was making it hard to breathe through my nose and it was making my nose crooked as well. With the surgery the nose is much less crooked and I can breath better. It turned out beter than I can even imagine.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had a deviated septum and went to several plastic surgeon's for consults to make sure I found the best doctor for my needs. Dr. Bitner is beyond smart if you look at all his credentials and has wonderful before and after photos listed online. After my initial consult I knew I wanted him to do the surgery. He is such a great doctor, really listened to my concerns and you can tell he really cares about his patients. He is very down to earth and will answer any and every question you have. I never felt rushed by him and he would explain everything so well. He also had to spend several months working with my insurance company to get the surgery approved which he stayed on top of and I was finally able to get my nose fixed!

I'm glad this turned out so well for you! Did you have cosmetic issues that were addressed as well? A dorsal hump or bulbous tip?