Rhino, Chin Implant, Chin Lipo

I ve been unhappy with an overprojected nose/...

I ve been unhappy with an overprojected nose/ Unsymmetrical nostrils and a weak chin since I was a teenager. I finally decided to do something drastic about it as I reached my 30's. I seeked for the best surgeon in southern california (from san diego to LA).

My criterias were skills level, degree of honesty, professionalism/customer service, attention to my wishes and desires, attention to details and price.

I saw it all from the shady surgeon with a bad rep, to the novice surgeon with little experience. Dr David is the only surgeon that really stood out.

I was particularly impressed with the results he had achieved with other patients and his very thorough consultation with me.

The only thing that kept me on the fence was that he was on the higher price range and his patient cordinator was very agressive in our negotiations and didn t leave any room for price reduction.

Nonetheless,I had a guts feeling that Dr David was "the one" if I was to go with the procedure. I could not just overlook and dismiss the obvious higher skill level and his thoroughness.

To me the face is just not something I am ready to gamble with. I d rather spend a few hundreds or thousands $ more than dealing with unwanted irreversible results that I have to bare for the rest of my days.

It s common knowledge that a second rhinoplasty is more expensive and is a more complicated procedure and that s without mentioning downtime between operation/recovery, Self esteem trauma, social withdrawal, depression...

Needless to say I picked Dr David.

The whole surgery process went very smoothly, the pain was very minimal and I did not even take my prescribed pain medecine. Apparently, Dr David is known for painless rhinoplasty recovery.

I was very scared and bummed out when I first saw my face in the mirror. I looked grotesque (think elephant man).

I cannot stress enough how much it is important to wait at least 6 months before making any judgement on the results of your surgery. It s extremely hard not to feel something when you look at yourself in a mirror after the surgery but you really have to understand and accept that this a long and slow transformation process.

I live in San Diego so it was very easy for me to have a regular thorough follow up.

Dr David's staff is amazing: very professional, friendly and genuinely caring. It was a real pleasure interacting with them.

Today, 8 months after my surgery I can confidently say it s a real success. My nose looks great, it s deprojected and my nostrils look symmetrical. Thanks to my chin implant and under chin lipo I look younger, healthier and more masculine. I have finally a nice balanced face. I feel a lot more confident and overall and I am a lot happier :)

Despite paying a large lump of money for this procedure it s hard not to feel extremely grateful and indebted to Dr David and his team. You cannot put a price on that wonderful feeling of being happy and confident with yourself.

This is probably one of the best major decision i made in my life and definitely the best money spent.

I know that if I ever wanted another facial cosmetic procedure I would go to Dr David without a second thought.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your thorough review! We'd love to see your before and after photos. You can blur out your eyes if that makes you more comfortable.

A rhinoplasty/chin implant/lipo combo can make such a huge difference in the face. I'm glad you're happy with your experience and outcome.