Great Doctor, Great Result - San Francisco, CA

I spent a lot of time and money researching Facial...

I spent a lot of time and money researching Facial Plastic Surgeon's before deciding to go ahead with my rhinoplasty. A few minutes into the consultation I knew Dr Kim would perform my surgery. He instantly made me feel at ease and answered all my questions. One of the most impressive things about my consultation with Dr Kim was the 3D pictures he was able to manipulate to show what my nose would look like after the surgery. I had two subsequent, established consults with him before I booked my surgery. All of the staff were more than helpful to me. His nurse Natalie, who I met during my pre and post operative appointments was so kind and gentle.

My nose healed beautifully with minimal swelling or bruising. I have been to Dr Kim's amazing new office for some follow up and non surgical appointments. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for sharing your experience! I second what Faith said, we'd love to see your before and after photos.

Thanks for sharing your review Amy. I've heard that he is one of the best in our area...however $11,500 for a primary? I was hoping to consult with him for my revision...I hope I can afford him. Would you consider sharing your before and after photos? Thank you.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research and spoke to a friend of a friend who had surgery with Dr Kim