Difficult Rhinoplasty Recovery, but Well Worth It...

It was a very uncomfortable recovery, but well...

It was a very uncomfortable recovery, but well worth it. I love the result. I also had septum deviation surgery along with my Rhinoplasty, which changed my breathing problems.

i curious, did you also check out Dr.David Kim in S.F.? I'm trying to decide between him and Dr. Most.
I think I might think about that doctor. I finally found a review of a patient who was well satisfied. He/she must be a really good doctor.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I spent months searching around for the best ENT and a plastic surgeon. I traveled to different cities; I also interviewed two of the top surgeons in Rodeo Drive/Beverly Hills area; And finally picked Dr. M at Stanford. Dr. M is by far the best doctor for my procedure. I am very happy with my decision as he did a fabulous job. I had a rhinoplasty and septum deviation surgery. Dr. M was very professional, knowledgeable, experienced, and very caring. Unlike several of the plastic surgeons who I met, Dr. M never tried to act like a sales man; He has very high confidence about his area and takes the extra time to explain difficult questions with a lot of patience. Dr. M has assembled a highly capable medical staff/residents from top tier medical schools around the world. They all said “looking up to him as a role model” for his expertise and experience. On my first visit Dr. M was able to show me the future result of my surgery using computer graphics and even gave me options to choose from with his recommendations. Amazingly the result of the surgery is exactly as he had on the graphics and the option I picked.. I get lots of complements every day, even thought it just 30 days after my surgery, my nose is looking very natural and I can breath 100% better than before... thank you very much for the superb job Dr.M…I would strongly recommend DXr. M to anyone who is looking for a Dr. they can trust.