Hated my Nose Growing Up. Rhinoplasty Changed my Life.

I hated my nose growing up, specially in High...

I hated my nose growing up, specially in High School.  I hardly had any self esteem.  I was about to enter College and wanted a new start, so I went for having a nose job.  I knew my parents would be againts it, but I paid made all the arrangements and then told them I was doing this.  it turned out that they were supportive.  I went throught the operation absolutely pain free.  I didnt even need pain killers or any thing like that.  I was not completely happey with the results.

At my first consultation, I asked about, what if I was not happy with it and the agreement was that I would just pay for the medical facility fee which was $500.  Six months later, thats what I did and was really happy with the results.

It has been 10yrs later and I have completely for gotten what my nose looked like before.  I have gotten compliments on how nice my nose looks, without every mentioning I had surgery on it.  I wish I could have done it earlier, but It made me who I am to day....A good looking guy with a big heart.

can you please send me the dr info
Whats the name of your Dr? Please let me know. And phone #
may i ask where you got it done? Name and phone number please. Thank you
hi, can you please email me the name of the surgeon? thank you in regards!
Hello! I read your story and it is inspiring! May I also have your surgeon's name? Thank you so much!
Hi, I am researching surgeons and would really appreciate it if you could let me know where you had your surgery done? Thanks
$4000 and in fremont? thats a steal! i live in hayward too and a dr in fremont quoted me $7000. $4000 is alot better, can u please email me the name of your dr. i hope he is still in the same price range. i want to get a deviated septum straightened as well as a small bump removed and the hanging meninges removed :)
I hate to bug you considering you have all of these requests, but could you email me the name of your surgeon? And was your cost really only $4500 or is that not including anasthesia and such.
For those who ask me about info on the Dr, you need to be able to receive private messages! Not allowed to advetise places on the site.

Hi Cool Guy,

We can add your doctor's name to the top of the review if you're willing to share it publicly. Drop us an email (contactus@realself.com) and we'll make the change.

Cheers,
--Sharon

Could you also e-mail me with the surgeon you went to (you could probably get referral comission commission from the guy lol)
I too would be so thankful if I could find out who did your surgery. I'm glad you had such a positive experience/result. :)
Hello12345, my surgery was over 10 yrs ago, so Im sure prices have gone up with demand. The place I went to is in Fremont.
hey i dont live far from hayward and would i really want a rhinoplasty. could you tell me where you got it done for only $4000 bc everywhere i go, its so freakin expensive. a response would be great! thanksss
I was wondering if you could email me the name of your surgeon? Thanks
I live in the bay area and I am researching where to go for surgery. Please let me know who you went to
can you provide me with doctor info plz??
I am in the Bay Area and would like to know where you got your rhinoplasty..thanks!!
Hi i'm just gonna jump on the bandwagon please contact me also and tell me where you got your procedure done, :)
can you tell us more about your downtime? Did it take you six months to recover? also if you could let me know where you went in the bay area for this =) email or whatever works!! thanks!!!
Hey was wondering if you could email me who did your surgery and where it is located. Thanks
i'm in high school and want it! everytime i turn around to the person behind me, i feel like that's ALL they see! :[ can u get it done wen ur young? i'll probably have to wait till i'm 18 tho :l
Hi I am from Cali and am thinking of getting rhinoplasty. May I ask where did you get it done??? Editor note: You must be contacted privately to receive the information you requested.  Other registered users may privately contact you by clicking on your username, provided that you have opted to receive private messages (Select “My settings” to update your preference).
also would love to know where u only paid $4000, let me know with an mail much appreciated