I was always unhappy with how my nose looked - Rhinoplasty - West Orange, NJ

I was always unhappy with how my nose looked, and...

I was always unhappy with how my nose looked, and although I am 65 years old I was ready to make a change.

It's been a year since my Rhinoplasty surgery and...

It's been a year since my Rhinoplasty surgery and I've never been happier. You've made me feel attractive for the first time in my life. From my chilldren to my friends have remarked....they've never seen a more beautiful and natural looking nose. You're skills, proffesionalizism and most of all your integrity are overwhelming. Oh, and, by the way, now I can scratch one more thing off my "Bucket List" thanks to you. I'm sure at 66 years of age...any other procedures I choose to have will be done by you and you alone...See on Nov 8th for the silicon treatment to remove my acne scars. You've made me very happy.
Marlene Zweben, Hamilton, New Jersey
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Being a 65 Year Old Woman Who Hated my Nose my Entire Life, Dr. Joseph Was Reassuring and Always Made Me Feel Confident. Dr. Joseph is not only very skilled in what he does, he is also very compassionate and understanding.

It looks great. I don't think its ever too late to improve yourself. I think it looks so natural but the change gives your face refinement.
I think it's great you had your nose done at 65. I am 44 and my surgery is scheduled for December 4th. I sometimes wonder if I'm too old to have it done, if I should just live with it since I have lived with it this long. But posts like yours really solidify my decision. Why live with something that makes you unhappy. Your nose looked good before your surgery but I understand it didn't look good to you. My nose is large and strangers tend to point it out and it makes me feel horrible. I am not unhappy with my looks. I am told I am a gorgeous woman BUT I have a big nose which has always taken away from my looks. I am excited and very nervous about the surgery. I think about it every day. I will feel so relieved to be in public and not worry that someone is going to say something and ruin my day. Thanks for your post and congrats to you for making a decision to do something for yourself.

It's never too late! Thank you for sharing with us.