Restylane for Cheeks

I can say that i am very happy with the results. I...

I can say that i am very happy with the results. I am 42 and even though i have good genes, i was sort of suffering ( or i felt like it ) from some fat loss just between my high cheek bones and nose sides. So i had a doctor inject with me with restylane. i will be taking photos each and every day to verify what i see to be true! I just love the results.

I had my cheeks ( just the edge between nose and cheeks filled, and my laugh lines. you can see the difference between the photos in just 24 hours!

Still little lumps but my Doc. told me not to massage them and worry over them.they will just fall into place in few days. My best advice is to find a doctor who is borad certified. ( Please ask you have every right), and someone experienced.

I am 42 and Still am so happy with the results....

I am 42 and Still am so happy with the results. Have had resty injected into my naso folds and cheeks due to fat loss but now i am very comfortable and feel great with the results.

No  bruises, lumps, or even pain ( did not use numbing cream so i can have the maximum effect..so pain was very slight ..but more around nose area..however i do have a very high pain tolerance level). I had the procedure done a month ago and my photos look amazing! people tell me i look amazing and YOUNG! ( noone can guess how old i am.. i look 30 now:)

Its important to find the right doctor with great experience. your face is valuable, so it deserves the best.

My new  update now is, i went in for a teosyal meso 2 days ago to smooth out all my skin and ofcourse hydrate it.. i still have tiny bumps from injection sites. I am a traveller and did this in Europe. i am not sure about the outcome. It does seem like my skin is smoother but i will wait a bit. will update you guys later!... 100% satisfaction for resty/perlane, ? teosyal meso yet to come.. :)

Wow, its been some time! I am 44 now, but after...

Wow, its been some time! I am 44 now, but after losing weight ( i am quite fit), I felt that i was having some hollowness under my high cheek bones.

I went back to my doctor and had some back up resty on my cheeks ( beside my nose i.e on the apples), and just out side marionettes under my high cheek bones).

I cant express how wonderful feels, as the before photo( yuk) was a week ago, and the one after as you see. I guess there is not much to commect on:).

So now I went in for touch ups! I am still loving it!

So now I went in for touch ups! I am still loving it!

i havent asked her/him yet