Have Been Waiting for Years - Renton, WA

So excited to finally schedule the breast...

So excited to finally schedule the breast reduction I have wanted and planned for since college. I'm a 35 year old mother of 2 boys. I have always had large breasts, currently at 34DD, and have always been disgusted by them. I love to exercise and have a very physical job, they are always in the way and feel very inappropriate. After breastfeeding both my boys, they are large and saggy. I am scheduled for June 25th and I can't wait. Any, advice you can offer on things that I will absolutely need would be much appreciated. I have loved following each of you on your journeys and thank you for your candidness.

Thanks ladies for all the well wishes. I had my surgery at 7 this morning and was home resting by 1130. I will update when I get a little more energy.

Thanks for letting us know how you were doing. Now is the time for sleep, there will be plenty of lazy days ahead for updating! Congrats

Good luck, tomorrow! Wishing you all the best :-) Let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it.
Dr. Egrari