25 Year Old Juvederm Fixed my Lips - Reno, NV

I have always had thin lips and wanted a fuller...

I have always had thin lips and wanted a fuller top lip to balance. It's great now when I use lipstick and smile. My lip doesn't disappear. I documented my journey from day 1 on YouTube

The dental block was absolutely necessary for me to get this done or I wouldn't have been able to without it. I couldn't feel it at all. Once it wore off I iced my lips. Within a few days the duck feeling went down and by one month they were where I wanted them. I had numbness for up to a month after.

I would hold off on doing this again until I find my lip has gone back to its normal size. I only had my top lip done. I also got free Botox with this procedure and got it in my forehead for prevention. I love the final result.

Juvederm touch up

I went back about 6 months after to get the rest of my syringe of Juvederm in my top lip and the remainder of my Botox units. It was just enough to keep the look fresh without losing all of my volume. I don't know if I'll do it again anytime in the future but I did think it was a great result.
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Murphy's wife did my procedure and was very thorough with information and did it with the least pain possible