No No No!-Reno, NV

I was 55 and wanted a freshend look. Within a few...

I was 55 and wanted a freshend look. Within a few months, the whole thing had fallen and didnt even look like I had had anything done.

He was so personable and friendly when I had the initial consultation. He showed me pictures which I later found out were NOT his work! The procedure was not painful but I did find some problems. My ears were different after - one was attached and one was not! The scars where very wide. One eyelid had more skin removed than the other which is an odd look. When I requested he fix the problems, he became defensive and said that he had shown pictures to his collegues and they said it was great work. Didnt want to do anything more.

I was very unhappy with the whole thing and later found out that his specialty was breasts. Maybe he didnt do that much face work.

I was happy enough with my work (12 years ago) that I got my Mom a face and neck lift with some fat transfer to her cheeks -- about $15k worth. Mom loved Dr. Bonaldi and their staff and is happy with her results.
Dr. Bonaldi did an upper and lower eye lift on my about seven years ago. Overall, i was quite happy. However the right upper eye was not lifted as much of the left and there was a little hood. Dr. Bonaldi told me he would fix it at no charge. I never found the time to do it and it was fairly minimal however he was very willing to help.
He did my face -- lift, eyes and a nose job -- and I was extremely happy with the work. Very natural.
Reno Plastic Surgeon