So excited!!

I'm so afraid! I'm 5'2 115 pounds, so not heavy...

I'm so afraid! I'm 5'2 115 pounds, so not heavy enuf for a fat transfer. Decided on implants. I have very fatty thighs and NO butt. I'm getting lipo of the thighs and implants. Scared of the pain everyone expresses. I have ZERO pain tolerance. I'm looking for a really High bubble butt! Please help, what size what shape? I've been wearing my padded panties for over a year now. When I do, I feel like the sexiest b*tch ever! Hope to feel that way in a bathing suit!

Help, he ordered 400 cc. I've seen so many pics...

Help, he ordered 400 cc. I've seen so many pics that are hardly noticeable!bahhhh

Don't know how to erase that review! I now live in...

Don't know how to erase that review! I now live in Henderson. Saw a bunch of other doctors, still decided on Virden! He has such a great reputation. So, I drove to Reno and had my procedure done. Lots of pain the first 48 hours, as everyone had said! It wasn't the tightness in the butt though. I was sciatic nerve pain. He said that due to the tightness, the swelling was pressing on that nerve.
It was really painful! My husband was constantly rubbing my calves and shins.
However, the biggest tip I can give.... Get silk sheets! They make it much easier to get in and out of bed. As well as turn from one side to the other, cuz your neck gets stiff!
Anyway,bite will tell. Just got home to Vegas. Rode in back of the truck on my stomach the whole way!
Can't wait! I will post my pics this weekend BUT the pics I'm most excited to share will be 6 weeks from now!

12days! Just worked my first 1/2 day. Feel great....

12days! Just worked my first 1/2 day. Feel great. Granted I don't have to sit at work.
But look at my pic from today...it's a poppin'!!!

Reno Plastic Surgeon

He has provided other services to me. I love him! Nervous about this procedure though. Afraid it won't be noticeable. I want it athletic and sexy...but realistic!

I love your pic ... You look amazing ! I was just wondering if you had any before pics that you could post and maybe a more recent ??? Maybe a side by side comparison ????
Thank you so much for the review. You look amazing. I am 3 weeks post op, I will post a review soon. But I am very stressed about my scars now. They are on both sides of the butt crack, upper buttock, toward the top. They are quite visible (too high and not very close to crack) and are very red and raised. May I ask where are your scars? I think you had only one on upper side. How is it healing? Did you leave them open or closed with bandage/ointment?
My measurement are 36-28-40. I want my new waist to be 24 and butt to be 42.
post more piccsss, im considering butt implants. i already have breast implants... do they feel weird? how do you feel when you sit down? i cant imagine having those thing in my butt!
That awesome themagic. Wish you lots of luck and healthy recovery. I'm getting mine done on August 5 and I'm getting 650cc. What are you're measurments now? Please keep us updated :)
I am geting mine in one week 485 cc. Cant wait! Hope you are doing well lady!
Which location are you getting your done?
You and Secret85 are making me consider implants! You look great!
Hey! How is your recovery coming along?
Hi, I will be getting the BBL in the future and would like to know where you got your padded panties. I would like to start wearing them now so no one at my job will notice the difference too much after the procedure.
I found my butt pads on eBay! They are really cheap on there also and fast free shipping!!!
Your butt in the before photos looks exactly like mine. Your after looks AMAZING!!! Grats :)
Actually your results look great post op. I see a difference for sure! Wishing you happy heeling and i hope all goes well. I'm waiting for my 6 week mark as well!
Thank you so much! My butt is so tight!! That's why I'm having issues with my sciatic nerve. I am becoming happier and more excited with each passing day. Went to work today! Feel great! No more nerve issues! I think 6 weeks will be super exciting for both of us!
How many days out are you? I went to work yesterday and felt horrible.

I'm 12 days out. But only working 1/2 days this week. 5 clients, went to the dentist, then home. Although I just took a shower and am going to post another pic. I feel like its really starting to pop!

Also, I don't have to sit at work!
Hey sweetie I'm thinking of getting butt implants can you please give me some info about your procedure and process. Thanks alot!
Wait I do see 5 days omg it's no results I'm sorry I won't lie to u but I am your bbl sister
Don't u have more pics like 5 days 7 days to see how the results are coming on that pic u got is the next day
I feel so bad
Are you gonna get a bbl to u have a lot of fat to sculpt how does the butt implants feel thank god I didn't get them there is no results really in every time u sit do u feel them thanks for your review we are the same size in I was gonna get them
Hey congrats on your surgery, soooooo question time.... How long before you could sit down? Did you get them under the muscle? Did your doctor say anything about them shifting later on? Thx
Surgery was 10 days ago, and today was the first time I've been able to sit on the toilet. And only for a few seconds. I've had to stand to go potty. They were placed between the muscles. He did that so they won't shift. Also, that is the reason we went for round! To be honest, the butt pain is completely bearable. It's the pressure on sciatic nerve that has me still in bed! My butt is just so tight that inflammation is pressing on it. It will go away. I had no drains ;) I get my sutures out Monday! I understand the whole " yikes, my butt looks flat" thing. But it gets better each day! I'm super excited for the final result!
Thank you for getting back to me, you must let me know how it feels once you can sit down properly! I'm sure you look terrific .....keep us posted on your progress.