So excited!!

I'm so afraid! I'm 5'2 115 pounds, so not heavy...

I'm so afraid! I'm 5'2 115 pounds, so not heavy enuf for a fat transfer. Decided on implants. I have very fatty thighs and NO butt. I'm getting lipo of the thighs and implants. Scared of the pain everyone expresses. I have ZERO pain tolerance. I'm looking for a really High bubble butt! Please help, what size what shape? I've been wearing my padded panties for over a year now. When I do, I feel like the sexiest b*tch ever! Hope to feel that way in a bathing suit!

Hope everything goes well we are both small I'm 116 and 5 5 but I'm doing bbl

Help, he ordered 400 cc. I've seen so many pics...

Help, he ordered 400 cc. I've seen so many pics that are hardly noticeable!bahhhh
Congratz and happy healing. Can't wait to see pics
Where r your pics

Don't know how to erase that review! I now live in...

Don't know how to erase that review! I now live in Henderson. Saw a bunch of other doctors, still decided on Virden! He has such a great reputation. So, I drove to Reno and had my procedure done. Lots of pain the first 48 hours, as everyone had said! It wasn't the tightness in the butt though. I was sciatic nerve pain. He said that due to the tightness, the swelling was pressing on that nerve.
It was really painful! My husband was constantly rubbing my calves and shins.
However, the biggest tip I can give.... Get silk sheets! They make it much easier to get in and out of bed. As well as turn from one side to the other, cuz your neck gets stiff!
Anyway,bite will tell. Just got home to Vegas. Rode in back of the truck on my stomach the whole way!
Can't wait! I will post my pics this weekend BUT the pics I'm most excited to share will be 6 weeks from now!
Actually your results look great post op. I see a difference for sure! Wishing you happy heeling and i hope all goes well. I'm waiting for my 6 week mark as well!
Wait I do see 5 days omg it's no results I'm sorry I won't lie to u but I am your bbl sister
Don't u have more pics like 5 days 7 days to see how the results are coming on that pic u got is the next day

12days! Just worked my first 1/2 day. Feel great....

12days! Just worked my first 1/2 day. Feel great. Granted I don't have to sit at work.
But look at my pic from today...it's a poppin'!!!

I love your pic ... You look amazing ! I was just wondering if you had any before pics that you could post and maybe a more recent ??? Maybe a side by side comparison ????
Thank you so much for the review. You look amazing. I am 3 weeks post op, I will post a review soon. But I am very stressed about my scars now. They are on both sides of the butt crack, upper buttock, toward the top. They are quite visible (too high and not very close to crack) and are very red and raised. May I ask where are your scars? I think you had only one on upper side. How is it healing? Did you leave them open or closed with bandage/ointment?
My measurement are 36-28-40. I want my new waist to be 24 and butt to be 42.
Reno Plastic Surgeon

He has provided other services to me. I love him! Nervous about this procedure though. Afraid it won't be noticeable. I want it athletic and sexy...but realistic!