Bad Bruising After Breast Augmentation - Reno, NV

I has my BA done on 4-18-13. The first couple days...

I has my BA done on 4-18-13. The first couple days were swollen as to be expected with no bruising. Saturday night I noticed a small bruise on my right breast, it got worse by Sunday so emailed a pic to my dr. He said it looked to be bad, but normal bruising. By my post op Wednesday the bruising was horrible. I only have a pic of the right breast cause that's where it was the worst- but it went under both breasts and up my cleavage area. My PS didnt know what to make of it. He doesn't think it's a hematoma because I have no other symptoms. It's not more swollen than the other side, it doesn't hurt more than just soreness. So we are watching it and I go back Monday morning to see how it's doing. I guess I just want some more opinions? Have you seen this before? I'm worried about scar tissue, can I massage or will that make it worse?! I'll post the progressional pics of them! I was a 34 A before, went with saline MP 590 on left 575 on right. I'm 5'8" 145. Also an easy bruiser..

Update: I had my check up with my PS today....

Update:
I had my check up with my PS today. Things are slowly but surely improving! We are just keeping an eye on it to make sure it's ok! As of right now there's no new bruises!

I had another check up yesterday 4-29. It's...

I had another check up yesterday 4-29. It's looking better! I'm relying alot better and less stressed!! I'd have to change my opinion on worth it or not from "not sure" to yes! Very worth it! As the bruising fades and the implants drop I'm in love with the way they are looking! I was SO nervous going in not wanting to be too big. I was thinking 475-500cc range and was terrified when my dr suggested 550 or more. He told me I wouldn't be happy and they wouldn't look as proportionate as I was thinking. Getting out of surgery and having my hubby tell me he ended up doing 575R 590L I was so scared! But they are perfect! I actually think I little bigger would have been ok. I'm loving them! :)

Congratulations! You're going to be so happy once the bruising subsides. And yes, I agree with you...it's a lot of bruising! Glad it doesn't hurt and that you're staying in close touch with your PS. Are you suppose to do any massaging yet? Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

Hi "Modestmommy 2", it's Meghan from Dr. Murphy's office! Dr. Murphy and myself are so please to see the vast improvement of all that bruising. And we are thrilled you went from "not sure" to "yes"! Everything is looking amazing already and will be better and better each day! As you know we are here for you ANYTIME! Please call us with any questions you have. As unusual and stressful your situation has been, you have been a real trooper and a joy to work with!
Thanks Meghan! And thanks for answering all my questions! Between you & Dr.Murphy I asked ALOT! :)
Reno Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr.Murphy! I wouldn't have felt comfortable going anywhere else! Although I was an unusual case with my bruising, he was very helpful and attentive to my questions and needs!