Mommy Makeover- Best Money Ever Spent! - Reno

I gained 60 pounds with each of my two pregnancies...

I gained 60 pounds with each of my two pregnancies and then lost all that weight plus some after each pregnancy. This left me with a ton of saggy belly skin that I could not get rid of no matter how much ab work I did. I was very tired of wearing "suck-it-in" underwear and buying a size up in pants to fit around my belly, to have them sag in the thighs and butt. My breasts were also pretty droopy after having breastfed my son for a year. When I finally decided to look into a tummy tuck, I learned that the saggy belly was due to the fact that my abdominal muscles had separated- common with pregnancies and not fixable without surgery. I decided that since I was being put under for the tummy tuck, I may as well have my breasts fixed at the same time.

It was worth every penny! I am so pleased with my results. I had silicone gel breast implants put in but decided not to have them lifted due to the possibility of loss of nipple sensation. The implants filled out the loose skin and they look amazing. My tummy.. well, the pictures will speak for themselves. It's such a huge difference. And I had a bit of liposuction on my sides to get rid of the bulges and make my figure smoother. The pain was very manageable. In fact, I cannot think of a single 'con' to this surgery. All pros! I fit better in clothes, I FEEL amazing and I am so self confident! I am 13 weeks out from surgery and still experiencing a little swelling if I do too much, especially if I work out too hard, but that's pretty understandable with such a major surgery. I'll gladly deal with a little swelling here and there to be rid of the 'belly flap'!

LaDawn Talbott

Dr. has many years of experience and knows what she's doing. She's got a great bedside manner and made sure to explain every bit of the procedure before I had it done. She did an amazing job.

I am looking to have DR Talbott tt, breast lift and lipo. how are you doing now?
I am doing great. I could not be happier with my results. She did a great job! I have not had any problems or complications or anything. I am now able to do ab workouts and my tummy looks great. I should get some updated photos up there sometime!
Congratulations on your new body! I am having a tummy tuck, and breast reduction/ lift on Monday from another doc in Reno. Any advice?
I'm sorry I never got back to you on this! How did it go?
HEY!!! Hot mamma!! You look awesome!
Thanks! Very happy with my results.
You look amazing! It is really nice when us mothers can do something great for ourselves. Congratulations and happy healing. Agree with Jen...your daughter is beautiful. She will be very proud of her mama :)
Thank you! :)
Will be watching for your changed pictures. Mine never showed up I guess I have to try again. I agree with JenBob your daughter is a cutie. The pictures that made it look great. I breast fed both of my children for over a year it really does a number on you.
:) Thanks! It's fixed now!
Well if it makes you feel better, your little girl is beautiful and I love your kick ass cow chair. Can't wait to see your pics. Do you work, and if so, how long did you take off.
Bwahahaha! Thank you! I don't know what on earth I DID there to get those pics up instead of the ones I meant... haha! Man... I rock at computer stuff. They're fixed now though!

I just sent you a personal message about your photos. I'd be happy to help with those.

It's fabulous that you were able to get this done and love your results so much. Thanks for posting your story and your pics (which we'll get posted).

Thank you thank you thank you!!! :)
I don't know why it loaded the wrong pics. I've edited it to include the right ones but for some reason, they won't change. GRR.