Top Hair Restoration and Dermatology Doctor - Redondo Beach, CA

I inhereted a dracula type hairline from my father...

I inhereted a dracula type hairline from my father. This hairline aged me by ten years, and I felt bad about myself. I had my hairline evened out and the temple corners filled in, knocking ten years off me. I felt so good afterwards, I also had botox to my forehead and crows feet wrinkles, leaving me looking refreshed and much younger. I am in my forties, but hispanic women call my muchacho (boy)! :) Best money I could have spent.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Excellent, artist and highly skilled top doctor in the hair restoration and dermatology fields. After having had some hairline restoration work done, as well as dermatology (botox, juvederm, etc), I have found his before and after care to be top notch!!! He and his staff are very caring, and you feel relaxed the minute you enter the clinic. I also like that products are not over sold or pushed on patients. The interest of patients wants and needs are addressed to a T. Overall excellence!

I could not have made a better choice Dr. Umar. After all my years of research, I selected the best. Thank you for doing such a great job, and for being such a professional. Suffice it to say, I am VERY happy. :)
Hi Abner, Thanks for choosing us to do this procedure for you! We are glad that things turned out well.
Ive heard great things about Dr Umar, he did botox on someone i know and she looks fresh and beautiful. i would like to have my eyebrows restored with him.

Hi Abner, thanks for reviewing your procedure. I'm glad it all worked out for you... I'm sure it was worth it to look 10 years younger! :-)

I did the same with Dr Umar, and I am so happy. He is the best as far as I am concern, I am 53 and also have a high forehead and empty "bay areas" the way I called them. Well no more! He got it taken care of and my brows I am very happy!