New Brows, New Hair Line Soooo Easy and No Pain - Redondo Beach, CA

Lost much of my eye brows due to plucking and...

Lost much of my eye brows due to plucking and hormonal changes, and my hair line was thinning and receding

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I did 2 procedures, first the eyebrows follow by...

I did 2 procedures, first the eyebrows follow by my hair line 2 months later. It has been only 2 weeks since the latest treatment and I already see lots of hair where there was none before. I am very happy with the results.

I am a 53 year old in good health, started to loose my eye brows in the early 40's and had to tattoo them in for a few years. That was painful and I always needed to go back and renew once a year, so when I started to have hair loss issues on my crown I researched about the subject and about permanent solution that is how I came across Dr Umar and I went for a consultation. Something in his calmness made me feel very comfortable and after a 2nd consult I decided to do the eye brows. Once I saw the results, 3 months later I did the hair line.

Can you post before and after pictures of your eyebrows? I am considering the same procedure with this doctor and I would love to see your results. Or you can email them to me directly.

Thanks for your review. I look forward to keeping up with your progress!

Kirsty

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

From day one he has been very professional, friendly, positive and knowledgeable, which made me feel comfortable to schedule treatment.