Excellent Doctor for Injectables - Redmond, WA

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I had been thinking about fillers for about 2...

I had been thinking about fillers for about 2 months and had done some research. I decided I was a good candidate for this because, at 67, the naso-labial lines are quite deep. I couldn't decide between Restylane and Juvederm, but it turns out that decision is best left to the doctor. Now the lines are still there, but much less noticeable, so it looks pretty natural. Also, the corners of my mouth no longer turn down, which is something I didn't know was possible.

There was very little pain in the areas that had been numbed, but we made a last-minute decision to do an additional area, and yes, that hurt! But it was over in seconds. It's a good idea to have numbed *all* areas that you even *might* want to do, just in case.

Hi Tammie99 ,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Juvederm community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure? What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

Thanks so much,

-Britt

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I saw Dr. P for Juvederm injections in my face, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Not only did he listen to my thoughts and concerns, but had some suggestions that I hadn't even thought of. He is very reassuring and very skilled, and I'm so pleased with the results. The staff is great too!