Lifted and Perky! - Redmond, WA

So, I wrote a review in the Breast Aug community,...

So, I wrote a review in the Breast Aug community, but I really should have posted here. I am a mom of 2 girls; very stressful pregnancies and breastfeeding led me to have saggy breasts, large areola, and I was just unhappy. My girls enjoy pushing my breasts and taunting, 'Saggy boobies" So anyway, I had a breast lift with Aug one month ago. The Dr. went with 225cc on each side. I was a 'liquid boob' 32d before meaning every time I bent over my breast tissue would leak out or my areola would show. no fun. now, I am a perky 32-34D. Not sure yet because I have some swelling still. I am overall happy, but I have some small issues. I am worried about the right one being much higher, but I am told that will settle down. I went in with large, but symmetrical areola and now the right one is definitely smaller that the other. I have my tapes off now and have the go ahead to wear my own bras....yippee! BTW, I also had a bit of lipo done on my tummy and flanks...ouch!!

Congratulations! You must look and feel great! We'd love some photos if you feel comfortable posting them. I had the same size implant as you, and it took almost 6 months for my left side to "settle in" and match the right side. If you still have concerns, perhaps check in with your doctor.

So I just got back from my family trip to...

So I just got back from my family trip to Disneyland. Wow, I really had to put myself to the test. the babies were wanting to be held, pushed, chased so it was a bit tiring. I am happy to report that all went well and my recovery is still on track. My right implant seems to be dropping slowly and I am getting more comfortable with the lipo areas. I have pics posted in my other post on the BA forum. I will post some more soon.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So I am posting my pics here as well. As you can...

So I am posting my pics here as well. As you can see. I am still high on the right side and the areola on the right is also smaller in diameter than left. I hope that will look better once it all settles. I am very happy with how I look in clothes now, but still waiting for better results overall. I bay have to go back to have a touch up.

Wow, Disneyland?!  You're amazing.  I can't imagine lifting anything in the overhead airplane storage compartments, let alone Magic Mountain!

I looked at your pics (and rotated them correctly for you,) in the BA community and I think you look very nice and proportionate. Congratulations!

Lol, thanks for rotating for me!! I held onto the girls while on magic mountain....just in case but really didn't hurt. The hard part was holding a 2 yr old for a 20 min line!! Thanks again!
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon