Need Help - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I had lipo on the iner/ outer thighs and was left...

I had lipo on the iner/ outer thighs and was left with 2 creases under my butt. I'm 34 and look worse then when I started. Shoul if never done it but now I'm focusing on how I fix it. Seeing my photos will fat grafting help or make it worse. He wants to take fat from my upper back here an put in my thighs. Please help

I had fat transfer done to creases and I am 5 days...

I had fat transfer done to creases and I am 5 days post op.. I was wondering if its normal to see the crease still because I am still swollen or does this mean the fat transfer did not take.. They don't seem to be as deep but they are still there.. Is this normal at this point of my healing process.. Thanks

I have a very similar problem to yours, almost identical. I had lipo done on banana roll, inner and outer thighs and it was overdone. I got rid of the lump under my butt to end up with a droopy butt. How was your fat transfer? Who performed it? Any updates?
I would like to recommend my surgeon Dr Raffi Hovsepian for the banana roll lipo and also for corrective surgery. I am based in London but travel to Beverly Hills Los Angeles to see him. He has corrected a bad boob job and made my boobs and bum look like I'm 20 years old. He is experienced and understanding and takes surgery to an art form. He actually has talked me out of certain procedures because he deemed them unnecessary or felt they wouldn't give me the result I wanted. I feel listened to and understood when I speak to him. If anybody want to ask me direct questions or see before and after pics please private message me and I will send them to you. I want everybody to benefit from a surgeon like him who has made me so happy.
Would love to see photos of ur fat grafting
Hi ryanne03, If your question is for me, I didn't have fat grafting just banana roll lipo which was a success and does not need revision. The corrective surgery I had was on my breast augmentation. I'm sorry if I did not make that clear :)
ambaamba, very nice to share your good surgeon :) though some surgeons are very good at boobs, but don't understand a thing of fat transfer, I think for this she can better go to a fat transfer specialist ;) But i will certainly check out your surgeon as well, I need fat transfer above my knees
Just saw your post and I'm so sorry this happened to you. I had similar results and had the double gluteal folds repaired with fat transfers. If you do research, you will find it is a very difficult area to repair and some PSs may recommend excising the area to remove the scarring and lift the back of the thigh. This will tighten the area, but will create another problem. I think fat transfer (if you have enough fat) is your best least invasive option. I have photos posted of my body prior to lipo and after lipo and photos taken after the fat transfers. Please send me a message and I will share my info with you. Best of luck.
Would love to see ur after photos of ur fat transfer thanks
You can see the photos on my profile.
R u happy with ur fat transfer results
I am sorry to hear about your experiences. From the photos, it appears you have uneven amount of fat at lower buttock and near the gluteal folds. You also have mild to moderate cellulite of buttock/proximal thigh. Fat transfer can help but you should wait at least 6 months before revision to allow the internal scar tissues to heal completely. Massage therapy can also help reduce the residual swelling and induration. If the indentation is caused by scar formation then you may need scar subcision to free the scar tissues formed during liposuction. Take the time to allow healing process to complete and have a qualified board certified plastic surgeon to help you assess your conditions. Best Wishes,
I just underwent a fat graft for the same thing. My creases were very bad. Unfortunately something like this will more than likely take at least two fat grafts. Make sure to go to a different doctor this time. I made the mistake of having him do a revision and he made me worse each time. make sure your doc has an actual degree in plastic surgery. My doc who left me deformed with two creases and half a butt cheek was certified in cosmetic surgery only. It has been a month since my graft and my butt looks better. Now instead of the crease stretching across my entire butt they are much smaller and less deep. I am going to do one more transfer and then have to accept the outcome. Make sure your doc has experience with fat transfer. My doc has a special system that literally takes the fat out and immediately puts it back into area needing fat. I am so sorry you are dealing with this. I regret the moment I decided to get lipo but I am thankful I found an amazing doctor who knows what she is doing!!
Also wanted to add that it took me 6 years to finally get guts to have another surgeon touch me! I am 30 now and spent my entire 20's embarrassed. The sooner you are able to get a transfer done, the better. My doc said one of my problems was that my body had been like that for 6 years. Either way I see a great improvement.
I work in a liposuction specialty clinic and I want everyone to be very careful with the belief that credentials of board certified or plastic surgeon guarantees you good outcomes. Out of every 10 patients we see 3 or 4, on average, need correction. Many of those had their procedures done by board certified plastic surgeons. Credentials do not equate to being skilled. Einstein was a genius, but I don't think he could sculpt the statue of David like Michael Angelo did. This is about skill and an aesthetic eye as well as knowledge and training. LOOK AT HUNDREDS OF PICTURES OF THEIR WORK! Don't just see a handful of good pictures and sign up. This is your body and this procedure is permanent. It's so upsetting for me to see people who have had a bad procedure.
I just posted to you, but it got lost? if u see me twice you'll know why. Ok Hi! I just yesterday :) had lipo of my hips and outer thighs. Also had the fat transferred to my buttocks which i already love even though very swollen. i feel great and can tell its gonna look phenominal except for the area under my buttocks, right below my checks i have ugly cellulite! But my PS warned me of the crease consequence and possible drooping of the cheeks if i had lipo in that area. I do believe fat grafting would FIX your creases and look AMAZING on you!! There is a woman on this website who used fat grafting to correct a deep crease in 1 of her breast due to a botched up implant and she LOOKS PERFECT!! I was only going to have lipo but once i did some research and saw the amazing reviews and results woman gave for fat transferring, i decided to do both and like i said i can already tell im going to love it!! Go for a consult with a different PS. And no regrets please, you can fix that area with fat and love your butt again! Good Luck!
Did you have liposuction done underneath the butt (the gluteal fold) too?
Oh ok I know my PS said it can take up to 6mons to see full effect that's why I asked when your surgery was. I'm getting lipo in my stomach, sides, back and inner thighs only. I am so nervous about how my skin will look afterward! As far as getting the fat transferred I don't know anything about that sorry! My only suggestion is start pussing weights with your legs maybe only you get mucles it will work out the creases. Keep your head up!!!
Saw the creases three weeks after procedure.
April 2012