botched lipo job, twice - Raleigh, NC

I was 29 when I got lipo done, I wasn't overweight...

I was 29 when I got lipo done, I wasn't overweight but have 2 kids so there was just some areas that needed help. I had my lower abdomen, posterior and lateral flanks, and inner thighs done. The only difference I saw was that I did loose like 2 inches in my waist but my shape was still the same, he didn't smooth or shape anything and left a lump in my inner thigh (guess he missed it) and a dent on my left posterior flank, I still had rolls they were just smaller now. im 5,2 and weighed 115lb at the time of surgery so its not like I had unrealistic expectations. I saw him every 3 months at my post op appts and he told me I was swollen all over which Is why I looked the same and had lumps and we would evaluate in a year. A year passed and he re did the surgery. While he was drawing on me he seemed irritated, he drew on the wrong spot and I pointed out that the lump was further up. He said, "I know what I'm doing." After the surgery I was left not only with a lump in my inner thigh but a dent also from suctioning the wrong spot. He also totally missed the dent on my side, so my stomach is lopsided now. I went to a few post op appts but he kept telling me I was swollen. So I asked him to do it again but he said there was nothing else he could do, I was born with those lumps and dents that I didn't have before surgery. He is the worst ever and left me disfigured and didn't even care,

I saw your before pics and you tummy looked bad. He should give you a refund for having to go through the pain of surgery with him twice and horrible results.
Some type of refund would be great! I'm glad you got to see my ugly lipo pictures, And read this review. Dr fisher will tell you the truth, no empty promises but you will still feel Confident you chose him and that you are going to look amazing.
So sorry. Thanks for posting so nobody else goes to him.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon