Laser Hair Removal -Raleigh, NC

I have been going to Blue Water Spa for over a...

I have been going to Blue Water Spa for over a year for laser hair removal. The hair on my abdominal area is gone. The results have been so good I have moved on to having other areas done. I recommend following the schedule that staff gives for treatment. I didn't and believe it took a little longer to get desired results.
Thank you for sharing your experience. Blue Water Spa is the medical spa and laser center I own adjacent to my plastic surgery practice. I am blessed to have excellent nurse practitioners and Physician Assistants providing consultations to our laser clients. Debbie is one of our outstanding and very well trained laser providers. Please keep us posted on your progress and please contact us directly with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for taking the time to share a review. people are so often confused about laser hair removal. All systems are certainly not created equal. You feedback is very helpful
Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How many sessions have you had and do you still have more to go? I haven't had this procedure myself and I'm never sure whether or not it's something you will have to maintain forever.

We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.
Debbie Mckenzie

The staff is knowledgable and professional. Debbie McKenzie has been accommodating and always willing to work with my needs. I enjoy the atmosphere and the results.