Laser Hair Removal at Blue Water Spa - Raleigh, NC

I'm very happy with the Laser hair removal. I used...

I'm very happy with the Laser hair removal. I used epilady before the laser hair removal and had several painful ingrown hairs. While the hair on my legs is not completely gone after 4 treatments it is much thinner and finer. Debbie at Blue Water is a great technician and does a really good job making me comfortable.
Debbie Mckenzie

BWS is a good practice.

Blue Water Spa is the medical spa I own and operate. It is adjacent to my plastic surgery practice. I'm so glad you have been pleased with your treatments with our staff. We have several different lasers available so there is one for all skin types. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact directly. Thank you for sharing with others the importance of finding a reputable laser hair removal establishment.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Are you treatments finished now, or will you need more to totally get rid of the hair?

Hi Kristy. No, they are not finished. I need 1 or 2 more to completely get rid of the hair.

Ah okay. Well please do keep us updated with your progress. I'll be following your journey!