Better Than Expected Despite Nausea Reaction - Raleigh, NC

I used to be pretty --- than I don't know what...

I used to be pretty --- than I don't know what happened! Cara restored my youthful, restful appearance in about 30 minutes flat. Well done!

I went in for a consultation and expected to have a face lift, but Debbie suggested I have a consult with Cara for injectables. Cara is a real artist! She wiped 10 years off my face with minimal injections, low pain, and almost no bruising.

Even after studying befores and afters on the internet, it was Cara's quick judgment that targeted the minimal improvements. I did not feel "over sold". Still, I felt ill with the injections --- just a sensitivity to (read as "fear of) needles --- and she was very professional in handling my queasiness and nausea.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Law has done a good thing in hiring Cara and I'll follow her anywhere!

I am scheduled for consultation for fillers for nasal folds...I am excited and scared. What did you get done and how much was the precedure?
I only saw Dr. Law's staff. I don't know Debbie or Cara's titles. Cara is trained as a nurse and she is one of the people who does the non-surgical injections. Debbie's job is to screen potential face lift candidates. She suggested I see Cara. Quite likely Debbie is also a trained nurse, but I have no facts on that. Cheers -- Janet

It's wonderful you were able to achieve with injectables what you thought you needed a facelift for!

You mention interaction with Debbie & Cara, do you know what their titles/credentials are by chance? Also would be curious to hear if you actually saw Dr. Law or just his staff?