Great for Acne & Hyper-Pigmentation - Raleigh, NC

I developed severe acne after I turned 30. I...

I developed severe acne after I turned 30. I struggled with it for almost 2 years and tried EVERYTHING over the counter. From the recommendation of fabulous esthetician, I went on a regiment of glycolic peels every 2 weeks for total of 6 treatments: starting at 40% and worked my way up to 75%. (cost was around $60 to $80/per – so worth it!).

The discomfort level was minimal.

I saw improvement after the 1st treatment and was clear of all acne and dark marks by the end of the regiment.

The initial intent was to clear my acne, but it also helped a great deal with fine lines and provided me with an even skin tone that everyone noticed.

BodyLase

Did u burn bleed or blister like I did. Wow this sucks I only did 2 min but it was 70% glycolic acid hating myself now.
You look fantastic!! And, I would be remiss if I did not comment on your lashes. Please tell me they are fake or you have used latisse! Incredible!

Oh my gosh your skin looks great in your afters!! So glad you found something that works well for you!

How often will you need to do these sessions?

Also - I'm sure your esthetician told you but make sure you wear really good sunblock since your skin has been peeled, gotta give it a little extra protection. :)