Terrible Experience!!!!! Resulted in Major Complications After Surgery!!! - Raleigh, NC

Decided to have the procedure due to being lacking...

Decided to have the procedure due to being lacking in the buttocks area. The consultation went great however I felt a little rushed due to the office being busy. Felt like with the money I was spending he could of spent more time. But regardless I went thru with the surgery it took much longer than expected. Unfortunately, I had some complications after surgery about two weeks later I had some weird fluid leaking from my incision. I returned to the clinic and had it drained however the doctor did not fully explain what happened. I also ended up with a very ugly permanent scar that did not go away. One thing that you must know about implants is that it is not like breast implants you only can fit a certain size implant in your butt where with breast implants you can choose the size. It was not worth the price and I wish I went to another doctor especially since I have this ugly scar and no visible difference in my butt size.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Terrible customer service. Gave me ugly scar that has not gone away!!!!! Also, had major complications after surgery. Waste of money.