Terrible Experience!!!!! Resulted in Major Complications After Surgery!!! - Raleigh, NC

Decided to have the procedure due to being lacking...

Decided to have the procedure due to being lacking in the buttocks area. The consultation went great however I felt a little rushed due to the office being busy. Felt like with the money I was spending he could of spent more time. But regardless I went thru with the surgery it took much longer than expected. Unfortunately, I had some complications after surgery about two weeks later I had some weird fluid leaking from my incision. I returned to the clinic and had it drained however the doctor did not fully explain what happened. I also ended up with a very ugly permanent scar that did not go away. One thing that you must know about implants is that it is not like breast implants you only can fit a certain size implant in your butt where with breast implants you can choose the size. It was not worth the price and I wish I went to another doctor especially since I have this ugly scar and no visible difference in my butt size.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Terrible customer service. Gave me ugly scar that has not gone away!!!!! Also, had major complications after surgery. Waste of money.

Not helpful and I am curious if this is a real experience. Dr. Morea is the BEST in the country and maybe the poster is confused. His staff is off the charts professional, caring and decent. Maybe she had a bad reaction to the pain killers or went to a different doctor. I do NOT believe this post. Double check who wrote it. Thank you. A patient of Dr Morea.
I don't know why I am even responding to you because you are probably someone who works for Dr. Morea. But you have no idea what Dr. Morea put me through. My experience was absolutely a nightmare. I thought I was going to die afterwards because of all my complications and it had nothing to do with the medication. Again I absolutely went to Dr. Morea in Raleigh, NC. And I suffered tremendously because of his poor skills. I still have two ugly raised scars on my butt that will never go away. I am 28 years old and it is embarrassing for anyone to see my butt it is very clear that I was cut there. However I never saw a difference in the size of my butt. All my clothes fit the same I am still flat back there but I have a huge scars. I also received lipo on my lower back for my love handles and you can see the markings on my back they look like quarter size dark bumps. I just wish someone would have warned me about him before I went. It was not worth the money and he is not cheap at all.
I don't work for him. I am sorry you had that experience, he is miracle worker to me and so many women i know. I was just stunned and actually thought you worked for someone else who was maligning Dr. Morea. I hope you find happiness and I know that sometimes our expectations are different from results we actually get. All the best to you, I had a stellar experience with him and his staff 3 times now and feel blessed I made the right choice. Good luck to you. Dr. Morea is amazing and I wish things had turned out differently for you.
Hi lovely , I'm sorry you had such a bad experience ! I'm assuming you still have the implants in . You said you were left with a really bad scar . I was just wondering if you had any before and after photos you could share with us ????