Implant Removal After 3 Years - Raleigh, NC

So i have been reading some very helpful posts on...

So i have been reading some very helpful posts on realself so I thought I would join in! I've had my 390cc saline implants for 3 years, I was a B before and am now a DD. I HATE THEM!! I am going for a consultation on April 29 and I am so excited to schedule my procedure appointment. I can't wait to be able to dress my body and not dress my boobs and find bathing suits and RUN!! I feel like I'm a prisoner in my own body!! I would love to hear any similar stories and hear successes from people who have had theirs removed similar to mine, I am nervous about how I will look after, but not nervous enough to not get them out!

THEY'RE OUT!

Yesterday was the day I had my explant, and BOY DO I FEEL GREAT! I was so nervous before going in because I opted out of taking medicine and only did local anesthetic, but I am happy i chose that route. I had 390cc in my right and 410 cc in my left, had them in for 3 years, saline under the muscle, and they already look pretty good!! The skin isnt compromised at all, the upper pole is pretty empty, but I think this will get better over the next couple weeks/months. My nipples are higher than they were before explant and I look 15lbs skinnier!! (thats the best part). Anyone that has been debating on whether or not to get their implants out, my suggestion is to go with your gut!!! I am so happy to be natural again, and can not wait to buy normal size bras and clothing! Anyone that is going through the same, feel free to ask any questions!!
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon