Implant Removal After 3 Years - Raleigh, NC

So i have been reading some very helpful posts on...

So i have been reading some very helpful posts on realself so I thought I would join in! I've had my 390cc saline implants for 3 years, I was a B before and am now a DD. I HATE THEM!! I am going for a consultation on April 29 and I am so excited to schedule my procedure appointment. I can't wait to be able to dress my body and not dress my boobs and find bathing suits and RUN!! I feel like I'm a prisoner in my own body!! I would love to hear any similar stories and hear successes from people who have had theirs removed similar to mine, I am nervous about how I will look after, but not nervous enough to not get them out!

Welcome to the community.  Glad to have you here with us in the community.
You will feel so much better when this is done.  It's crazy how our boobs can irritate us so much!

Please keep us up to date on your entire process.

THEY'RE OUT!

Yesterday was the day I had my explant, and BOY DO I FEEL GREAT! I was so nervous before going in because I opted out of taking medicine and only did local anesthetic, but I am happy i chose that route. I had 390cc in my right and 410 cc in my left, had them in for 3 years, saline under the muscle, and they already look pretty good!! The skin isnt compromised at all, the upper pole is pretty empty, but I think this will get better over the next couple weeks/months. My nipples are higher than they were before explant and I look 15lbs skinnier!! (thats the best part). Anyone that has been debating on whether or not to get their implants out, my suggestion is to go with your gut!!! I am so happy to be natural again, and can not wait to buy normal size bras and clothing! Anyone that is going through the same, feel free to ask any questions!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon