June 4th I'm off to see Dra. Yily!!!!

I had a lipoma tumor removed from my right butt...

I had a lipoma tumor removed from my right butt check a few years ago. Prior to that I went through a major weightloss and lost my ASSets along with it. I want this surgery to give me a better shape and feel good about wearing my jeans!!!! I've been researching this surgery for over 10 years since I saw it on Doctor 90210. The time has finally come to be the better me!!!

Ok so i was looking for a different doctore b/c i...

ok so i was looking for a different doctore b/c i don't feel all that comfortable with my first doctor. i found out that i may not be able to have the surgery b/c my bmi is too high and i'm overweight. now i'm discouraged as i've been working out but i have to lose approx 40 lbs to have this surgery :/

Just scheduled with dr. jimerson for august 23!!!...

just scheduled with dr. jimerson for august 23!!! so geeked

Almost 2 months to go.ive been working out. My...

Almost 2 months to go.ive been working out. My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs before the surgery. So far ive lost 6 :)

I had to cgange my date til next year...so bummed :/

I had to cgange my date til next year...so bummed :/

So after months of attempting to contact Dr. J to...

So after months of attempting to contact Dr. J to reschedule my surgery, I realized he is booked til October. So I began to research again and found that Dra. Yily's results are awesome. So I'm counting down til June. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. I will keep you all posted :-)

Real Self

Hey Hun I have a May 9th date ill sell you my deposit for wateva day u want. I'm no longer having surgery due to family issues
I can't wait to see your results. Don't lose anymore weight so he can suck all 5000 cc. I can tell you have a small waistline.
lol. i wish he could but i have decided to go with another doctor. he was really booked and when people get overly booked they lose a bit of their customer service. i'm going to have it done by dr. yily in the DR
please let us know.... i'm deciding on Jimerson
i just sat with my mom and i've decided to schedule in may around memorial day. i've heard nothing but good things about him so i'm going to stick with him as my doctor! how is it going for you?
That's so exciting :) I'm May 17th with him
When is your new date girly
hopefully in the spring
Oh okay!! I'm June 28th
thats great!
Oh that sucks, dr j is awesome I think I want him to do mine. He gives the butt an awesome round shape like no other.
Ok. Well that gives you plenty of time to get where you want to be with your weight. Just stay positive. All good things come to those who wait :)
Ok. Is that why you changed your date? Don't worry it'll be here before you know it :)
Nah i changed it bc i just started a new job and I didn't want to take off so soon
WE WILL FOLLOW EACH OTHER
Hi biitybeauty78 i weigh 197 and am 5'3. No he didnt but they say u shoudnt be more than 20 lbs over ur goal weight. My goal is 150 so i need to lose abt 25 lbs
Hi hotbed how much do u weigh & height? Did Dr. J tell u to lose weight?
Sorry abt the typo lol
Good luck I am following your progress
Thank you Jlo1when r u scheduled?
I have time, not scheduleing until next year. I'm pregnant so doing my research until further notice. In Love with Dr. J's work though!!
Good luck, you and LoveChange are in my prayers hope all goes well. Keep us updated- and post lost of pics. I'm going with Dr. J too!!
good luck on that new ass.........lol
Lmbo thank you MRS.NELSON :) i can't wait :D
hey gurl im sorry it took me so long to hit u up....im in need of a azz.bad but trust me its on it way.lol