Dont Waist Your Money or Time! - Raleigh-Durham, NC

I was so hopeful with this treatment,however I was...

I was so hopeful with this treatment,however I was very disappointed. Paid for 8 sessions, driving over 2 hours round trip every week.No results. I.got 4 free sessions, because there was no change. That didn't help either. I strongly suspect it may have something to do with the technicians performing the procedure. my cellulite is actually worse than before the treatment. it has been over a year and my butt and legs look so horrible, i'm researching another procedure to fix this mess!!!!!

Well, I have been to a few consults and after much...

Well, I have been to a few consults and after much thought I have decided on Dr. Bednar in Charlotte, NC. I strongly feel that this doctor will be the best to perform the cellulaze procedure. I felt comfortable with him and his staff, and he is very experienced. Pricing is a big factor for me (after experience) and Dr. Bednar has fair prices. I was really turned off from another Dr. that claimed to be running a promotion of 20% off cellulaze. So I drove 6 hours round trip, paid 150 consult fee just to get there to wait over an hour and a half after my appointment time. I was then very dissappointed to find out that there promotion was only a marketing ploy. They increased the regular price, and then claimed to give 20% off. So there was no actual savings. I know tho because i have got 3 other consults ( for free) and there prices were all similiar, and no where near this doctor's price. Then in top if that, they tacked in a $2,100 " surgery facility fee". I GOT OUT OF THAT OFFICE AS SOON AS I COULD. My consult was with Dr. Kortesis of "HUNSTAND KORTESIS CENTER" in Huntersville, NC - right outside of Charlotte. I would not waste my time, money or gas attempting to get services from them, because you will over-pay and wait a ridiculous waiting time! I will b getting Cellulaze on my buttocks and upper outer thigh and hip area. I will be paying $ 6,650 for everything. THE HUNSTAD KORTESIS CENTER WANTED $10,000! and that included there "20%off promotion credit." I will post a new review once my procedure is done.
AMERICAN LASER CENTER

Online

How did Dr. Bednar do?

:( Sorry to hear you didn't see the change you were hoping to. That really is a disappointing thing to go through.

If you decide to try the treatment you are researching please post a review so we can hear if that one worked or not.

Thanks. I have pretty much already decided that I am going to get the procedure, choosing the best doctor is the only thing that I have left to do, before I will hopefully be "cellulite free"! I have been to 3 consults with different surgeons, but I am still deciding. I have found this website very useful when researching the procedure, and also finding the best doctor. I will be sure to keep you posted once I get the CELLULAZE procedure!

I'm so glad you have been reading up on others experiences with Cellulaze so you will have realistic expectations for what is to be expected. Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you!