The Curves I Always Wanted! - Raleigh-Durham, NC

This was a procedure I had thought about having...

This was a procedure I had thought about having for many years. The surgery and post-op was far more easier then I expected and the results are beyond my expectations. I am far more comfortable in my own skin and suddenly no longer feel the need to make sure I stay extremely thin. I am very happy with the outcome! :-)

Breast augmentation under the muscle. The recovery...

Breast augmentation under the muscle. The recovery was a breeze. I did take the pain killers for 48 hours and then just regular Tylenol. I was also able to put on a regular shirt by Monday morning and had almost no bruising. I could of put a bathing suit within a week but decided to wait two for my own comfort. I am still sore where the incision is and right below on my rib cage but I'm a month out and could not be happier with the results. Dr. Stoeckel did an amazing job and the fact that he's easy on the eyes doesn't hurt either.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stoeckel is very generous with his time and never makes you feel as if any question is silly. Also, he will quietly but sincerely steer you in the right direction to make sure that he understands what your expectations are and what will actually be happening so that there are no miscommunications. His staff is very professional, courtesy and quick in responding to emails. There were moments, I may have been a little difficult and Dr. Stoeckel was able to still giving me exactly what I wanted. I think he knew better then I did.

Hi Leigh2846!  Thanks for sharing your story.  What did you have done?  Also, how was your surgery recovery?

Look forward to hearing from you,

Kate