Planning for Future Boobs - NC

I have been thinking seriously about getting a BA...

I have been thinking seriously about getting a BA for a few months now. I am 29, 5' 3" , and 115 lbs. I was a 34 B for several years, but after having my daughter and breastfeeding for 19 months, I am now a sad 32/34 A. They aren't saggy or anything, but the skin is not as tight as before. After researching and reading a lot on here, I think I want to get silicone or maybe the new gummy bears, under the muscle. I don't know what cc I want, but since I lot of girls on here wish they went bigger, I think I am wanting a full C or small D. Anyone have experience with PS in the Raleigh area of NC? I don't know when I'll do it. I told my husband I'm either getting boobs or pregnant with our second (and last) baby. Definitely want to be done with babies before boobies. It's funny ... and sad , but if I get pregs again, I'll probably be more excited about getting pregnancy and breastfeeding done so I can get my body back and get the twins!

Before pictures

Here are a few pictures of what I look like now. Sad that my stomach sticks out farther than my boobs.

Weird at first?

Is it weird at first to have boobs? Having an A cup for a long time, them all of a sudden having a big C or small D? I can't imagine what it will be like naked or especially laying down. I guess with a bra or clothes on it would look somewhat as it does now since I am so used to wearing such a padded push up. It will be so amazing just to go to a store and buy ANY bra I like instead be limited to the very few padded push-ups and then even fewer in a 32A. Having recently gone from the 34B to the 32A, I am quickly realizing how limited the selection is. I hope I actually do it some day instead of just always imagining what it would be like. It's a pretty huge decision and I am definitely not good at making those. But I have decided that if I do do it, I won't be telling friends are family because I don't want the weird Los or for them to give me doubt. I'll include my husband in the process obviously, and my sister who is a nurse because I'll recruit her to take care of me and the kid(s?). After I get it done, I would tell people and by then, it won't really matter what they think!

Baby before boobs

So ladies, I just found out that I am pregnant. I am so happy. I definitely wanted to have my second baby before getting my boobs. I am thinking about going to a BA consultation now instead of waiting until after the baby. I figure I should do it now before my boobs start to change. (They actually didn't get bigger at all during my first pregnancy. Then my milk came in and BAM they went from a B to a big 'ole D) Any who I know every pregnancy is didn't so who knows what might happen to them this time. Another reason I was thinking about doing it now is that I would want to do surgery after breastfeeding and I know that you have to wait at least 3 months after that to get it done. And since the consultation is a ways before surgery, these time frames really add up. Im thinking consult now so they can get pictures and give me prices. Then 10 months of pregnancy, 10 to 11ish months of breastfeeding, then 6-7 months to prepare for surgery. I would get another consultation after breastfeeding, but thought they could answer some questions about all of that now. What do you guys think?

bra sizes

Hello ladies. I called a couple surgeons around my area and found 2 that i liked. One is about 20 minutes away and the other is about 50 minutes. I want someone close to home. The cost well be around $6000 for silicone and $7900 if I do a little ab lipo at the same time. I will post more about PS specifics once I pick one.

In theory I am thinking I want to be around a 34D but have been looking at bras and can' seem to find that size at many places. Probably since someone with a 34" chest would usually have smaller cup size naturally. Where do you ladies that wear a 34D find bras? I saw some 34c but not D. I have a hard time finding 32a now. ... I don't want to have the same problem with bras with my new additions too. I want to be able to go to any store and find my size but might want to go a bit bigger than the average C cup. And definitely not padded.

33 weeks

I am almost 34 weeks pregnant and the books are pretty much the same add they were pre-pregnancy. A little fuller perhaps, they weren't even a handful before (lol) but they are now... If you have small hands. I am able to wear my 34As again instead of just the 32A. Yeah me! Sad.
Anyway, here are some current before pictures. I want to track how they change through out the baby journey to show my surgeon - how they were after first pregnancy, during second, after second while breastfeeding (that's the best time!!) and after I'm done breastfeeding. I'm a little nervous about that end result. Really hoping not to be all saggy and smaller than before.
I haven't gotten any stretch marks on my belly or books from either pregnancy. I'm hoping my book skin will have been stretched enough from breastfeeding that I won't get them after implants either.
Anyone know of some good reviews on RS of girls that have Ds with nice upper pole fullness that have pictures of how they look in clothes? Or just good pictures in general to use as wish pics (although i already have a lot). Just curious. A lot of stuff I've read said clothes make them look smaller.

Boobs at 33 weeks pregnant

Hi, love i hope all is going well with your pregnancy and as Vermilionkitten suggested VS carries many 34D bras although they are priceyyy VS has killed me these past 3-4 weeks lol good luck xo
Bras at VS! I used to order 34AAs or buy 32As in the stores. But they have up to DDD in a lot of bands sizes. But on the internet you can find anything. Also do the lipo and the boobs at the same time. I got my scar fixed and boobs done at the same time and you can save a little money and recover at the same time. Can't wait to see though, the way your boobs are as is will make for really nice implants.
Congrats! You still get a sweet deal, the baby is a blessing, and the new girls will be motivation and reward ;-) And by the way, it's never too early to start planning. Mine took a while to plan, from beginning to end it's been about 2 years. Losing weight, saving $, time of year, consults, research...it all takes time and it's so worth it. Good luck to you :-) Keep us posted in your journey and keep the q's coming! I'm anxious to see what bra size I'll end up. I've been told it's better to get sized at somewhere like Dillard's just bc there tends to be more exp.
Omg! So how far along are you?
I am a little over 22 weeks. I found out its a boy so my husband is really excited about that. Now I just have to decide if he will share a room with my daughter for a while or if I have to give up my closet. You can see it in the background of my pictures. Bedroom turned dressing room. I love it. It will be extra fun in there once I can wear cute skinny clothes again and have nice big boobs to look at in the mirror!
Yeah I noticed a lot of you girls have these huge closets! Actually if I would actually organize my spare room instead of using it as a hoarding room I too could turn it into a sweet dressing room/laundry room. Once I start working out hopefully I will have the energy for that project.
Congrats love xoxo
Have you tried getting professionally fitted for a bra lately? Sometimes the professional can open your eyes up to a whole new world of bras once you've been fitted. Also, trying on bras that you may not think you like, can actually end up being your favorite. Good idea to some bra and doctor research now. Hope you are feeling well and growing!
Congrats on your pregnancy! Good luck with the BA planning.
Thanks! Planning the BA keeps my mind busy for sure
Congrats on the pregnancy now you can get both so excited as for me my surgery hurted more than my pregnancy so please be prepared for pain
It's weird. I am more excited or... anticipatory of my new boobs than my new baby. That sounds terrible. The other half of my mind is focusing on missing my two year old who is at her grandma's when I have to work. :-( No extra room in the brain for baby. Well... Maybe sometimes. ..
Congratulations

Congratulations on the pregnancy! Boy, you weren't joking when you said you were going to either have another child or boobs. Now you can get both, but it will take a bit of time. It will be nice for your little one to have a sibling!

You can go to a consult to get questions answered and research different surgeons. It may take a few consults to find just the right surgeon. Here is a list of important questions to ask. And then go for another appointment after your breasts have returned to normal...I mean smaller...at least that's what happened after each of my 3 pregnancies.

So glad to see you have a boob job in waiting/pregnancy buddy - luvmyhuskies. Keep us posted on both the boobs and the baby!

Thanks. Hopefully they won't be smaller after this one. I think they would have to be inverted to be smaller than they are now. LOL. I found one doctor online in my area that I am particularly interested in seeing. If I go now for a consult, she I tell them I am pregnant and that the surgery won't be for awhile. Or will they not take me as seriously then?

Sorry to break the news to you, but mine got smaller with each pregnancy. By the 3rd child...you could say I was inverted. ;) I think it's fair to have a doctor consult now. You're essentially interviewing the doctor. I suppose the doc could say s/he can't properly give their opinion on implant size. However, some of the measurements they take, don't change during pregnancy.

Congrats! That's wonderful, hope all goes well:)
Thanks. I really want nice new boobs but I guess now it will be a big exciting present for myself after going through pregnancy again. Good luck with your surgery!
You'll have more than nice boobs soon! How exciting! Thanks :)
Good luck!! You will be so happy when you get them. Mine are in pain right now and I still love them. I'm wondering why I waited all these years!! Have you had a consultation yet?
Your chest looks good and symmetrical. You don't have to tell anyone you don't want to but it looks like you have a great canvas for any surgeon. Good luck
Good luck on your journey!!

You're not alone in your feelings. My friend literally planned her breast aug before her third child. She did all her research and even doctor consults. Two years later, she went in for her procedure and still doesn't regret it a bit. :) Here is a video you may find of interest about a woman who loves her gummy bear implants. Keep us posted!

Have your babies first than i get boobs! i got my boobs done before i had my daughter and my implants sagged really bad and i got ripples after i had my daughter! my skin was very tight before i had my daughter and got really loose afterwards! my boobs sit up very high now because i had them redone with and internal bra! good luck in whatever you decide!
What does the internal bra do? And what is it exactly?